Something You Don't Know About Me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh here's one not alot of people know about me:

I only have one ovary! I had my left ovary removed when I was 11 (cancer) and to this day I get ghost cramps when I ovulate on the left side.....weird!

I have a serious southern drawl. I never feel like I am that country until I go visit my fam in St Louis and everybody says "say that again!" to EVERYTHING I say.

I am 5'1-1/2" tall.

I am Mexican, Irish Scott, and American Indian.

I look mean all of the time. Seriously, I have been told by a total stranger that I have "the devil in my eyes." I can't help it, I am always scowling or frowning. My fiance says that he was afraid to talk to me the first time he saw me b/c I looked mad. Luckily, he eventually gathered up the nerve!

Despite looking mad all of the time, people always confide in me, telling me their deep, dark secrets or just to vent.

I have an extremely short fuse. When I get mad, I gets MAD and then I turn into "GiGi" short for "Grape Ape" b/c I tend to go apesh!t. My best friend named Gigi after I made her ride me around with a set of Ginsu knives looking for a guy that was cheating on me, or really just looking for his truck.
smile.gif
When I didn't find it, I wrote obsenities all over the door to his apt with red lipstick. Yeah, I was a little mad. Don't test my gangsta!

I am left-handed.

I am extremely loyal to my friends and family.

Originally Posted by KatJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya'll is a very important word in my vocabulary! I don't say reckon or yonder like a majority of people from the south do, but ya'll is a must, lol. And thank you, that totally put a smile on my face.
I can so see you doing the exaggerated facial expressions!

I don't say reckon or yonder either, I am country, but not a redneck!
smile.gif

I'm shy in person but once I open up, you will know that I have a sense of humour and like to have fun.

I'm really scared of bees and wasps. I won't even pick up a dead one.

I have my black belt in taekwando.

Lets see...hmmmm

Im fat and hate looking in the mirror.

I'm tons of fun and I am always goofing off.

I make people laugh.

I am told all the time that I have beautiful eyes and hair.

I can never take a compliment because I think they're lying. I know how I look and it isn't pretty..(see my first comment)

Like Aprill I too curse like a sailor.

I am just one of the boys.

Back