(SPOILERS) Birchbox: December 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! So I was lucky enough to get box  number 17, however I already have the exact The Balm Hot Mama so if anyone wants to trade or wants it let me know! I'd like to try the clarifying shampoo, benefit eye cream, or anything really. Just let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All but two or three of the box pictures are up! Really hoping for 17 or 1!
My curiosity got the best of me. I peeked and I'm getting box one!!!

1541.jpg

theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One
Buy
12 Benefitsâ„¢ Instant Healthy Hair Treatment
Buy
Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies
Buy
Sampar Ultra Hydrating Fluid
Buy
Fresh Citron de Vigne Rollerball

I'm really excited because I really wanted the Hot Mama. The only thing that would make this better is finding someone willing to trade me their Juice CC cream!!!

Bah. I got box 8 - TWO perfumes, CC cream and frownies plus a lip gloss. Not crazy about the box. Bleh.

Ugh, I got Box 29. I have to say, not impressed. TWO perfume samples?! I wish they had just traded those two perfume samples for one better sample instead.

So my December box is now showing on the website.  It doesn't seem to be listed up above.  Maybe I've got Box 30.  Soon to come I quess??

Since I didn't get box 17, I would love to trade for the cc cream, benefit eye cream, Juliette has a gun fragrance, and the Klorane dry shampoo! my trade list is in my signature and I'm getting boxes 7 and 12 and am willing to swap anything from those boxes except the hot mama.

Box 8 for me.  I'm pretty happy with it, I think.  I wanted to try the CC cream and am keeping an open mind about the others.  I hope the shampoo is sulfate-free and that I get a neutral lippie.

Originally Posted by Ismene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, I got Box 29. I have to say, not impressed. TWO perfume samples?! I wish they had just traded those two perfume samples for one better sample instead.
I complained on their FB wall and was told one perfume is for me and one for the man in my life. LOL Right now I'm not on speaking terms with my husband. (I got mad at him the other night for moving my lamp to the other side of the room and so the room looks darker than with the lamp in the spot I had it. His reasoning for moving the lamp was because the recliner was in the way for the Xbox Kinect so he had to move the recliner which resulted in the lamp being moved. I said put my things back where I had it because the recliner is too close to the fireplace - like you can be sitting in it and stick you hand in the fireplace close - and the room is too dark. I said, "if there's no room for the Kinect then move the tv set and the Kinect!" Needless to say I haven't spoken to him in two days. LOL He put my lamp and recliner back though but he still needs to apologize for yelling at me AND buy me a gift... I prefer a Sephora gift card right now AND a new recliner since there's now a melted mark on the recliner from being too close to the fireplace. Stupid man. LOL)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I complained on their FB wall and was told one perfume is for me and one for the man in my life. LOL Right now I'm not on speaking terms with my husband. (I got mad at him the other night for moving my lamp to the other side of the room and so the room looks darker than with the lamp in the spot I had it. His reasoning for moving the lamp was because the recliner was in the way for the Xbox Kinect so he had to move the recliner which resulted in the lamp being moved. I said put my things back where I had it because the recliner is too close to the fireplace - like you can be sitting in it and stick you hand in the fireplace close - and the room is too dark. I said, "if there's no room for the Kinect then move the tv set and the Kinect!" Needless to say I haven't spoken to him in two days. LOL He put my lamp and recliner back though but he still needs to apologize for yelling at me AND buy me a gift... I prefer a Sephora gift card right now AND a new recliner since there's now a melted mark on the recliner from being too close to the fireplace. Stupid man. LOL)
I was thinking you were a little harsh right there until the melted mark on the recliner. Ruining furniture is grounds for silent treatment for at least a week ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL Well it started with the lamp and the room being dark which moved onto my recliner which then led me to discover a melted mark on my recliner. lol Men just don't get - you don't mess with furniture placement especially if it results in something damaged. What he should have done was move the tv and stand over three feet to the left which would have it left against the same wall but give him the space for the Kinect AND left my lamp and recliner alone. LOL

So weird- my box isn't posted here, though some of the products are. I received a chocopod, amika mask, lash-m eyelash enhancer, mary-lou manizer, and aerie shimmer sample. I can't decide yet how I feel about this box, but I think it seems ok.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking you were a little harsh right there until the melted mark on the recliner. Ruining furniture is grounds for silent treatment for at least a week ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ya'll are so funny!  I feel you though!

Hi I'm new here! Can anyone tell me what the little silver package is in boxes 10 and 11 (maybe others) that is not listed in the contents? 

This is a great thread.  Glad I found it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like I am getting box 29.I am tired of parfum samples so I just may quit and cash in my points after this. The foot cream is good stuff  as I have some from Little Black Bag.

December 2012: Box 29
  • AHAVA Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream
  • Cartier Baiser Volé Eau de Parfum
  • Cartier Déclaration D'un Soir
  • Frownies® Eye Gels
  • Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
  • theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One

Back