(SPOILERS) Birchbox January 2013: The boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's the box you're getting.

That looks like box 2?

The first post of this thread shows all the boxes.

To see YOUR box number - when you click the box tab, at the bottom below the individual product links, you will see your box history.

Click on January's box, and the URL in the address bar will end with a number.

That's your box number.

Like this:

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/january-2013/january2013box2

January 2013, Box 2

i was thinking 2 as well, by matching products, but when i click on "box" and where it shows those products, the address bar says birchbox-1   now I'm all sorts of confussed!!  haha

So, since I'm confused and trying to figure this out.....The box # in URL says 1.  The picture of the box with the samples match with box #2 and all the full size products it shows to buy match with box #2.............can I assume I am getting box 2? or am I getting box 1 cause thats what the URL says?  Sorry again, this is my first box and just trying to figure it out, tho I should just be surprised.

I will say I would really like to try the eyelash serum, so I'm pumped at the thought of getting that.  But I would also really like to try the eye primer (as I have never used eye primer, i just use regular primer all over my face.

Originally Posted by TamiKakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was thinking 2 as well, by matching products, but when i click on "box" and where it shows those products, the address bar says birchbox-1   now I'm all sorts of confussed!!  haha
 That's default. Scroll down in the "Box" and click on the link that says January 2013 and that's your actual box.

i feel like such a bother!  I can't figure out where you are talking about to scroll down.  There's nothing that actually says what box i'm getting

When you are on the page that shows your box (where you see -1 at the end of the URL) - below that you see the individual product links that are in your box, right?

Below those - you will see your box history. It should show a tiny box pic, by January 2013, underneath that will be December's tiny box pic if you were a member then, and so on...if you click on the January tiny pic, it shows your box number in the URL.

Wait, unless this is a gift sub, first box? Sometimes those don't update like regular boxes, if I recall my sister's.

Its my first box. just shipped out today.  Think we found my problem!  thanks, and so for the headache! 

And a million thanks for trying to get me to understand.  I thought I was just not seeing "it"

I got box 24 and was really irritated to once again see Juicy perfume.  I have gotten this three times already. I don't like sweet scents and this one makes me gag when I smell it. I even gave it a horrible review and look it showed up again in my box.  Does anyone pay attention when we give feedback?  I sure would have love the Skinny Chic or even Ageless.  I really like Harvey Prince scents and wanted to try that one out before I buy it.

Email CS right away.

Originally Posted by belizsera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box 24 and was really irritated to once again see Juicy perfume.  I have gotten this three times already. I don't like sweet scents and this one makes me gag when I smell it. I even gave it a horrible review and look it showed up again in my box.  Does anyone pay attention when we give feedback?  I sure would have love the Skinny Chic or even Ageless.  I really like Harvey Prince scents and wanted to try that one out before I buy it.

Back