(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  By month 15. It takes a while but supposedly they send in batches now so you will get it between month 13-15
I read somewhere they are behind at sending them out

Some folks mentioned that they liked the Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion, but were hesitant to buy the full size due to the cost...well, Dr. Brandt actually has the Birchbox sample size (along with several other deluxe sample size products) on sale for $5 - http://www.drbrandtskincare.com/category/shop+by+product/trick-or-treatment.do (NOT a referral/affiliate link)

A couple more details:

20% OFF when you purchase 8 or more

Free shipping on orders $49+ (otherwise, shipping is $6.95)

If you were to buy 8 of these 0.25 oz sample sizes, that would be equal to the full size 2 oz product (retail value $78) and the total would be ~$39 (including the $6.95 shipping fee). If you were to buy 10 of these sample sizes, that order would then include free shipping and the total would be $40. So, if you really loved it, you may want to buy 10 to get the best 'deal'. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Shatae /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I came home to my BB order sitting here!  Super excited.  It's my 13th Month so I had a 25% off, plus I managed to save up 600 Points....I got all of this amazingness for......$31.....

The Face Tan towels and the body cream were my mystery pack.

Just one problem......look at the Color Club Wonderlust......
Look at all those pretties! That eye shadow palette is gorgeous.

Quote: Originally Posted by adrienne27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all, new to this thread and birchbox in general. Got my first box today, having looked at everyone else's boxes I am a bit disappointed but still excited to try my new samples. Here is the box I received. How do I know which box number it is? I saw people saying -- I got box 12 or 22 or whatever. Where can you find that. I think I am only disappointed because I saw lots of other products that I wanted to try and these (except for the serious skinfare facial) weren't things I had interest in. Had I received the box without having peeked here or know what was possible I probably would have been perfectly content with it...
Welcome, that's a great box!

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my first birchbox! I can't wait to try the cleanser/cloth!

Love that box!

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! Not sure if someone has beat me to it, but Target's sample spot has a few new samples up. One of them is for simple skincare! http://samples.target.com

Thanks!   Just got a sample!

I forgot all about this, and it just came in the mail. When I got to the site, the only option was Simple Moisturizer, so I took it...and it's a great size! 1.9 fl oz

That's a great size for a sample!

Love that box!
I do too! And just an FYI... I highly recommend the cleanser/cloth. My face is sooo soft! The first day, I wasn't impressed because it made a bunch of my blemishes come to the surface. Yuck. But it seems like they healed faster and no new ones appeared after that. I think it probably happened because... Well... It was gonna happen anyways, but it sped up the process a bit. I will definitely repurchase this!

Quote: Originally Posted by Shatae /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I came home to my BB order sitting here!  Super excited.  It's my 13th Month so I had a 25% off, plus I managed to save up 600 Points....I got all of this amazingness for......$31.....

The Face Tan towels and the body cream were my mystery pack. 

Just one problem......look at the Color Club Wonderlust......
I'm drooling!!

Quote: Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a great size for a sample!
I got the moisturizer too! I can't wait to try it Let me know how it works, I have been curious about those products.

I've been using Simple's moisturizer with SPF everyday! I really like it. It's lightweight so it doesn't feel like you have anything on at all but you're still getting SPF protection. I haven't tried their rich moisturizer without SPF though. I feel like it's a really good deal because Simple products aren't expensive and it feels like my bottle keeps magically refilling itself even though I've been using it for months haha 
smile.gif

Hi everyone!  This is my first birchbox and my first post here!  I snagged the picture from the birchbox website to show my box.  I thought it was pretty good for a first one!

@KNT101184 This was my first month as well and I got that same box! I was happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I cancelled ipsy and subbed to Birchbox because of the points deal, and I'm pleased so far.

Quote: Originally Posted by KNT101184 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone!  This is my first birchbox and my first post here!  I snagged the picture from the birchbox website to show my box.  I thought it was pretty good for a first one!

Welcome! looks like you got a great first box.

Back