*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a few items from my box that I don't really want. If you're interested you can have them.  I have the Lorna Jane bracelet, the Simple cleanser and the Nyx eyeshadow (I gifted the ear buds, traded the lip gloss and kept the necklace and eye cream.) They're on my trade list. 
Aww, thank you.   If your Nyx shadow is the purple I'd be very interested in trading!

FYI for anyone who hasn't used their MeUndies credit.  I just got the socks I ordered and they are HUGE.  I ordered from the women's section and don't have small feet (size 9) and they are WAY too big for me.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by kristab94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  FYI for anyone who hasn't used their MeUndies credit.  I just got the socks I ordered and they are HUGE.  I ordered from the women's section and don't have small feet (size 9) and they are WAY too big for me.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh no! Im a 9 too and ordered a pair of socks. 
frown.gif

Oh no! Im a 9 too and ordered a pair of socks. 
frown.gif

I hope they fit you better than they fit me!  As it stands, my husband just got 2 pairs of purple striped socks. 

Annnnd my undies has a hole in them already! I put them on, and then looked & saw there was a hole. WTF.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Annnnd my undies has a hole in them already! I put them on, and then looked & saw there was a hole. WTF.
Nuh uh! This makes me sad 
icon_cry.gif

You should definitely email them and see if they will replace them.

Nuh uh! This makes me sad 
icon_cry.gif

You should definitely email them and see if they will replace them.
Ya I am def going to. Was going to check if they had a CS # to call Monday. Wanted to talk about that and the "free gift" thing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my socks--they are soft and cute.  My "gift" was even more ridic--it was a card w/a code that said "give this to a friend and they'll get a free gift"   I agree w/the posters that have said that they don't HAVE to do a gift, so I'm not that peeved about it.  I am glad that the $20 was a true $20--I paid zilch for my socks.  Thanks, FFF!

Quote: Originally Posted by polarama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my socks--they are soft and cute.  My "gift" was even more ridic--it was a card w/a code that said "give this to a friend and they'll get a free gift"   I agree w/the posters that have said that they don't HAVE to do a gift, so I'm not that peeved about it.  I am glad that the $20 was a true $20--I paid zilch for my socks.  Thanks, FFF!
Womp womp! I agree - if you make a promise for a free gift, then provide on it. No one likes false promises! In their defense, their Customer Service lady said they'd been hit with an unexpected amount of orders. Maybe they ran out? 

Sorry, I always like to play devil's advocate. 
icon_smile.gif

See, their free gift is a card to give to a friend for a free gift.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, their free gift is a card to give to a friend for a free gift.
Whose free gift is to give to a friend for a free gift. 

Whose free gift is to give to a friend for a free gift. 

MeUndies--they had a promo when you ordered that if you shared it with a friend via email or social media, they'd include a free gift in your order.  A lot of us got "gifts" that weren't really gifts.  

MeUndies--they had a promo when you ordered that if you shared it with a friend via email or social media, they'd include a free gift in your order.  A lot of us got "gifts" that weren't really gifts.  
I guess my joke translated poorly.  With my order my "free gift" was my friend would get a free gift with order.  My joke was then my friend's gift would be their friends would get free gifts...and so on.  

I guess my joke translated poorly.  With my order my "free gift" was my friend would get a free gift with order.  My joke was then my friend's gift would be their friends would get free gifts...and so on.  

Ah!  I totally misread that!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On a FFF note--that Bioxidea mask was amazing.  I felt and saw a difference in my skin.   I've been really pleased with this quarter's box.  Totally makes up for my Fall box not getting to me until late November. 

Ah!  I totally misread that!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On a FFF note--that Bioxidea mask was amazing.  I felt and saw a difference in my skin.   I've been really pleased with this quarter's box.  Totally makes up for my Fall box not getting to me until late November. 
Yes it was amazing. I was very pleasantly surprised with how soft my skin felt for days afterward. I want to buy some for myself now 

Yes it was amazing. I was very pleasantly surprised with how soft my skin felt for days afterward. I want to buy some for myself now 

Meep, I hope I don't fall in love with it! $59 for 3 masks :X

Oh man!  I didn't realize they were that pricey.  I guess I'll just hope I get more in future subscriptions. 

Yeah i know- they're soo pricey. They're going on my birthday/Christmas wish list though.

The mask was just okay for me. I didn't notice any real difference, unfortunately...but I'm glad, because that is pricey!

Back