(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by iashleycouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a quick fix to make my Coastal Scents shadows stick in the Glam Rx palette. I have some thin metal washers, and I put a dot of nail glue then added the washers. It works perfectly.

I agree! That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.

Here is what I have in 2 of my palettes.

Love! The washer idea is BRILLIANT!

My palette looks EXACTLY like yours on the right!

I found a quick fix to make my Coastal Scents shadows stick in the Glam Rx palette. I have some thin metal washers, and I put a dot of nail glue then added the washers. It works perfectly.

That's a REALLY clever idea! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> No cutting involved so it's even less time consuming. Thanks for sharing iashleycouture!

I emailed Ipsy about my bag never arriving and they are looking into it. I hope they will send me another one. My bag envy is raging out of control now! LOL

Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Ipsy about my bag never arriving and they are looking into it. I hope they will send me another one. My bag envy is raging out of control now! LOL
My bag isn't here yet either, in fact I just got my February bag.

I know I'm late but I finally got to try the so vain yaby eyeshadow (with a bit of highlighter on the inner corners and the brow bones) and I was pleasanly surprised... it was pretty pigmented on me, without even using eye primer! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know I'm late but I finally got to try the so vain yaby eyeshadow (with a bit of highlighter on the inner corners and the brow bones) and I was pleasanly surprised... it was pretty pigmented on me, without even using eye primer!
smile.gif

It looks great on you - you have gorgeous eyes!

I know I'm late but I finally got to try the so vain yaby eyeshadow (with a bit of highlighter on the inner corners and the brow bones) and I was pleasanly surprised... it was pretty pigmented on me, without even using eye primer!
smile.gif

Looks really pretty on you.

smile.gif

Gorgeous!  I can't wait to try it as an all-over shade now.  (And I am LOVING how you put it with a brown eyeliner!  You look amazing!)

Thank you so much ladies... I actually think my eyes are boring, but a bit of blue or teal eyeshadow always perks them up!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous!  I can't wait to try it as an all-over shade now.  (And I am LOVING how you put it with a brown eyeliner!  You look amazing!)
Thanks!
wub.gif
This is actually the Starlet brown eye pencil we got from ipsy a few months ago!

So my March bag arrived today, I got my shadows in azalea petal & seashell. I wonder if i'm  on their light list because I got the nude nailtini in January.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So my March bag arrived today, I got my shadows in azalea petal & seashell. I wonder if i'm  on their light list because I got the nude nailtini in January.
same here!  i would've loved the bloody mary nail polish and the So Vein teal eye color!  I keep trying to change my original profile but it won't let me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's weird that your bag is arriving so late!  Did customer service have any sort of explanation for you?

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

same here!  i would've loved the bloody mary nail polish and the So Vein teal eye color!  I keep trying to change my original profile but it won't let me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's weird that your bag is arriving so late!  Did customer service have any sort of explanation for you?
I actually got the red nailtini also  because I sent them an email enquiring about tracking for my January bag. They said they couldn't track it past a certain point so they sent a new one. Also everything arrives much later because I am in Germany.

Has anyone tried the makeup remover wipes and got a burning sensation afterwards? I didn't have any major breakouts or cuts on my face, but after using it, my face like it was on fire! >.< Had to use a few ice cubes to cool it down, then went back to using my usual makeup remover concoction of extra virgin olive oil and witch hazel.

Back