(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have to take back anything bad I said about the Yaby shadows' pigmentation! It may be sheer, but it's really buildable. And a sheer wash of So Vein makes the perfect pop of aqua!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, I have to take back anything bad I said about the Yaby shadows' pigmentation! It may be sheer, but it's really buildable. And a sheer wash of So Vein makes the perfect pop of aqua!

So pretty, I hope I get that color.

wore "sand dune" last week, liked it enough. Today, I put it over nyx's milk jumbo pencil and put a dark brown on the crease and it was the perfect natural look!! looooveeee!

I am blaming you guys for my newfound obsession with depotting.  I received my Z Palette today (much thinner than I expected - I didn't think it would be the same width as the GlamRX palette) and I already have all my CS eyeshadows (well, all the remaining ones - one shattered in my previous depotting attempt), my 2 Yaby eyeshadows from this month's bag, and my Benefit Sugarbomb, Lemonaid, and Boi-ing minis.  I still have about the equivalent of 3 GlamRX palettes of space in my Z Palette.  I hope Ipsy sends more eyeshadows like the Yaby ones - I like that they actually stay in palette.  I had to place my CS eyeshadows on the far end (in a row) and arrange my Yaby & Benefit minis in a row directly next to it so the CS eyeshadows wouldn't move.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am blaming you guys for my newfound obsession with depotting.  I received my Z Palette today (much thinner than I expected - I didn't think it would be the same width as the GlamRX palette) and I already have all my CS eyeshadows (well, all the remaining ones - one shattered in my previous depotting attempt), my 2 Yaby eyeshadows from this month's bag, and my Benefit Sugarbomb, Lemonaid, and Boi-ing minis.  I still have about the equivalent of 3 GlamRX palettes of space in my Z Palette.  I hope Ipsy sends more eyeshadows like the Yaby ones - I like that they actually stay in palette.  I had to place my CS eyeshadows on the far end (in a row) and arrange my Yaby & Benefit minis in a row directly next to it so the CS eyeshadows wouldn't move.
I would not put in cream products with powder products if I were you, you will muck up the cream in hours of being exposed to the shadows, and then be impossible to remedy.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would not put in cream products with powder products if I were you, you will muck up the cream in hours of being exposed to the shadows, and then be impossible to remedy.
O_O  Didn't know that.  Thank you!

Ugh, I refuse to buy palettes with lipstick and eyeshadow on the same tray because of that! I found one company that had cute little lids over the cream products during the holidays, but I can't recall the brand, and I think they were holiday-only palettes anyway.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, I refuse to buy palettes with lipstick and eyeshadow on the same tray because of that! I found one company that had cute little lids over the cream products during the holidays, but I can't recall the brand, and I think they were holiday-only palettes anyway.
It's probably the balm Jovi palette from the balm. They have a little lid over the cream lip stick?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is GORGEOUS on your skin tone....love it!

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loving the palette, it perfectly fit all my Yaby shadows!

i'm kind of embarassed as to how long it took me to figure out how to get them to all fit :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You made this look awesome! I wanna just reach out and grab it off the screen lol! Preeeeetty colors!

It's probably the balm Jovi palette from the balm. They have a little lid over the cream lip stick?
No, it was in a black tray, and the cover was like a trap door. Oh! I think it was the MAC holiday collection! (I saw whatever it was at Nordstrom, and none of them in my area carry theBalm.)

I got my bag a week after the estimate date. The tracking info showed it started off with UPS then they passed it on to USPS who then had it at the wrong local office. Last month it was shipped through only USPS and I received my bag on the exact estimate date.

Mine doesn't even show an estimate date. It just shows the package was ready to ship, but then nothing after that.

I found a quick fix to make my Coastal Scents shadows stick in the Glam Rx palette. I have some thin metal washers, and I put a dot of nail glue then added the washers. It works perfectly.

Originally Posted by iashleycouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a quick fix to make my Coastal Scents shadows stick in the Glam Rx palette. I have some thin metal washers, and I put a dot of nail glue then added the washers. It works perfectly.

Total genius.  I love it!

Genius! A bag of thin washers from a hardware store is usually under $1!

FANTASTIC!
top.gif

Back