(Spoilers) Julep May 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@TooMuchElectric @@DragonChick Ok I figured out how to get the spreadsheet working in Firefox. I got the Compatible popup, just click ok. Then when it asks to sign in, refresh the page. That should do it. That worked for me at least. The website is in Beta right now, so there are still some kinks but I got it to view just fine in Firefox. It still does take a minute or two to load. Then click the down arrow on the top right to choose what format you want the download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Promo codes don't work on the mystery boxes unfortunately.
You can use the PERK2FOR1 code with the mystery box as long as you have one full priced polish in your cart... But it basically just makes the full price polish free and you're still paying $24.99 for the mystery box.

You can use the PERK2FOR1 code with the mystery box as long as you have one full priced polish in your cart... But it basically just makes the full price polish free and you're still paying $24.99 for the mystery box.
If I were going to buy one that's not a bad deal, at least then you know you'll like at least one of the polishes you get!  :rotfl:

@@TooMuchElectric @@DragonChick Ok I figured out how to get the spreadsheet working in Firefox. I got the Compatible popup, just click ok. Then when it asks to sign in, refresh the page. That should do it. That worked for me at least. The website is in Beta right now, so there are still some kinks but I got it to view just fine in Firefox. It still does take a minute or two to load. Then click the down arrow on the top right to choose what format you want the download.
I don't even get to where it asks to sign in, just says loading after clicking on the compatibility popup. I'm using the current version of Firefox, so I don't know why it's not loading for me.

Thanks sooooooooooooo much to the gal who posted the list of Julep colors.  I had some trouble with the weirdo Apple thingy, but I did manage to get it loaded on my PC and download it to an Excel file.  Lost the great photos in the conversion - but it is an impressive catalog of Julep colors!  It's my new quick reference guide, where I'll check off the colors I have and store it on my phone so no matter where I am, I always know what colors I have in my massive collection at home!  Great for those of us that have bad memories!!!  If anyone wants the Excel file, PM me and I will send it to you as an attachment.  I can't seem to attach it here in the forum.

Thanks sooooooooooooo much to the gal who posted the list of Julep colors.  I had some trouble with the weirdo Apple thingy, but I did manage to get it loaded on my PC and download it to an Excel file.  Lost the great photos in the conversion - but it is an impressive catalog of Julep colors!  It's my new quick reference guide, where I'll check off the colors I have and store it on my phone so no matter where I am, I always know what colors I have in my massive collection at home!  Great for those of us that have bad memories!!!  If anyone wants the Excel file, PM me and I will send it to you as an attachment.  I can't seem to attach it here in the forum.
You are welcome! I just don't care for Google docs, so I could have done that and made it more accessible but hated using it myself, so I figured I'd use Numbers and then when finishing it up wondered if I would be able to share it that way. It seems to work for most, the other thing is I am continually updating it, so bookmark it and whenever I add new colors they'll show up immediately. I'm sorry the photos got lost! Maybe try a PDF download?

I really want to get this mystery box, but I have been burned so many times by julep mystery boxes lately.
I have the same feeling regard mystery box. There are so many dups and the value isn't as good as before.

OT - I was doing my occasionally  "polish shaking" where i go through and try to keep formulas mixed up and i was working on my julep collection.  I was shaking Drew and this happened:

drew1.JPGdrew2.JPG

I called julep today and they're sending me a replacement bottle.  You can see some of the splatter on bottle in the background.  That's after I'd picked them up off the floor.  I also had to clean the polish out of my carpet.  Soooo fun.

I received my secret store order today, and the May birthstone color is stunning! I can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Here's hoping I get a shipping notice today.  :rolleyes:

ETA I'm actually kind of over the May box at this point. I feel like I picked it out and ordered it so freaking long ago.

Latest posts

Back