[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's here! It's here! My SS is Angienharry and boy, oh boy did she spoil me!

She sent me a box of happiness! My gifts are:

Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in Eggplant, I've been wanting this shade gel liner for a while.

ELF Daily brush cleaner, I needed this so bad and never remembered to order before my no-buy!

Aloe Cozy Socks!!!! Everytime I bought a pair I felt guilty and gave them to Momma, now I have a pair of my very own. I'll be wearing these to bed tonight!

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate bar 3.5 ounces! Score!!!!

Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye Palette!! omg happy happy me!

I loved every single gift, but my most favorite, blew-me-away gift is......
(insert drumroll)

Cooking in Oz!!!!! Holy cats a Wizard of Oz themed cookbook! I screamed when I opened it, I collect cookbooks and adore WoO,anything Judy Garland and had never even heard of this book before.

Angie, thank you so many million times, you touched my heart so deeply with your choices and every time I read or prepare a recipe from Cooking in Oz I will think of you and your kindness,

Great gift!

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really hope that my girl posts on here when she gets hers. I put a lot into stalking her and tracking down her stuff and fighting with the postal people and companies' electronic devices that keep telling them to cancel my orders cause my address is "invalid" according to the modern world.

I guess I just want to know that she liked it so much, that she'd post her happiness here! lol. Is it wrong to want that? =p

The gifts posted here so far have been awesome- such thoughtful, thoughtful (And generous!) people here!
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my other gifts from Stefanie today! It made my day SO much better!

Lots of chocolate, Christmas Peeps, Lindor Truffles, Runts, Life Savers, Nerds & Sweetheart ornaments...tons of candy, lol! Chocolate-mint tea, sequined black scarf, giant purple stocking, vanilla lotion, yarn, crochet hooks, weekly planner, TONS of polishes, e.l.f. lip stain & lip crayon, e.l.f. blush, NYC blush & eyeshadow, mini Stainiac, mini Youngblood Finishing Powder, necklaces, bracelets, eyeliners, 3 sets of lashes...and I'm probably leaving some things out :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, the cat toys are missing from the pics...they were quickly confiscated by the cat ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Many thanks!

Spoiler pics:

Wow! loving all the gifts I am seeing so far.

Wow! These gifts are so thoughtful. My husband was peeking and he told me that if my SS does a 12 or 25 day gift... he is forcing me to open them up AS DIRECTED. Hahaha!!!! I left my lady a note saying that she can either open 12 at a time, or one per day. I don't mind either way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Totally AWESOME gifts. I am waiting on 2 things I should have next week and I am ready to ship:)

I have one final order coming through the mail before I can ship. I'm so excited! I even put together a booklet detailing why I chose the items that I did. I hope the likes everything.

Um, is it weird that I'm crying while looking at these?  It just brings me so much joy!  I'm such a sap!  
wub.gif

Um, is it weird that I'm crying while looking at these?  It just brings me so much joy!  I'm such a sap!  :love:
Haha, no! I cried too. I'm going to be such a basketcase when my own gift arrives!

12:00 PM

w00t.gif
MG!!  A box arrived for me, this morning... on a Sunday!  The postage alone met & exceeded the SS spending guidelines.   Yes it is indeeded from Brandon MS!  I had been sneakily backing into the tracking state info and the SS baord and was pretty convinced that I knew the identity of my SS.  I can tell this is going to be something very special.  Gosh...

12:15

Made brunch of 2 sunny-side up eggs with Chinese numbing-spicey pepper, raisen toast sticks, strawberries and cf coffee with caramel & hot pepper creamer.  

Am frozen upstairs in my room, can't move between choosing which to do first - breakast, box or recharge battery.

12:30

Made self eat one egg and pretend not to care...  who am I fooling?  Box won!!  Going to read card first.

inlove.gif
    You are the most awesomest Holly Higgins, a.k.a. DoubleShot!!  
tee.gif

Camera battery recharging and didn't unwrap any tissued items yet...  Oh but there are 2 of the softest and lightest hand-knit scarvs!!  They will be perfect for the cold, long subways rides in the underbellies of NYC between Queens, Manhattan, Brookllyn and Bronx!   They will be ever-so perfect against my brown zip-up!

Quote: Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

w00t.gif
MG!!  A box arrived for me, this morning... on a Sunday!  The postage alone met & exceeded the SS spending guidelines.   Yes it is indeeded from Brandon MS!  I had been sneakily backing into the tracking state info and the SS baord and was pretty convinced that I knew the identity of my SS.  I can tell this is going to be something very special.  Gosh...

Made brunch of 2 sunny-side up eggs with Chinese numbing-spicey pepper, raisen toast sticks, strawberries and cf coffee with caramel & hot pepper creamer.  

Am frozen upstairs in my room, can't move between choosing which to do first - breakast, box or recharge battery.

Made self eat one egg and pretend not to care...  who am I fooling?  Box won!!  Going to read card first.

inlove.gif
tee.gif

Camera battery recharging and didn't unwrap any tissued items yet...  Oh but there are 2 of the softest and lightest hand-knit scarvs!!
Sound's absolutely fabulous! so excited to see people get their gifts. Can't wait to see some photos!

Here's a little preview for the box I'm preparing for my santee for regular SS  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, I'm afraid my nail santee on the other hand will be shipped later than wanted because I'm waiting on a few things that I ordered so I apologize for that.

This is gift box 1 of 3 
redface.gif
 but it's nearly ready, so excited !

w00t.gif

inlove.gif
tee.gif

Camera battery recharging and didn't unwrap any tissued items yet...  Oh but there are 2 of the softest and lightest hand-knit scarvs!!  They will be perfect for the cold, long subways rides in the underbellies of NYC between Queens, Manhattan, Brookllyn and Bronx!   They will be ever-so perfect against my brown zip-up!

Can't wait to see what you got! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

w00t.gif

inlove.gif
tee.gif

So happy you got your gifts! I took up crochet this year so I'm thrilled you love the scarves! Hope you like everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to ship my girl's gift(s)! I just know she's gonna love it! ...just wish I could wrap better, lol. (I just can't with these really weird shaped things haha)

I got a double shot from my SS DoubleShot!!  

This is the box that is for me!!  Yeah, little ole' me!  I didm't ask for anything personally, just have a solid private stockpile of beauty products.  

But am SOOOOOO excited.  Have squeezed, proded, shook and tried to read through the tissue paper to figure out what the snowy white tissue is covering.   Loved the card!  

I'm going to try to be good for as long as possible and resist opening!

The entire box is in a gorgeous prestine snow theme, coordinated with muted earthy colors.  Card of snow flake, white and ever-green tissue paper with glitter.  My bed's got glitter all over it now 
cheer2.gif
...  The purple and white combo is a stunner!

A little background, I wanted to use the contents of my SS for the December batch of bags for AFG (pet project - Operation Beauty Deployment) and requested for appropriate products.  

Holly sent me 2 boxes!!  One for the military and one for me!!!  I will unbox the military box and post next.  

I got a double shot from my SS DoubleShot!!   This is the box that is for me!!  Yeah, little ole' me!  I didm't ask for anything personally, just have a solid private stockpile of beauty products.   But am SOOOOOO excited.  Have squeezed, proded, shook and tried to read through the tissue paper to figure out what the snowy white tissue is covering.   Loved the card!   I'm going to try to be good for as long as possible and resist opening! The entire box is in a gorgeous prestine snow theme, coordinated with muted earthy colors.  Card of snow flake, white and ever-green tissue paper with glitter.  My bed's got glitter all over it now :cheer2: ...  The purple and white combo is a stunner! A little background, I wanted to use the contents of my SS for the December batch of bags for AFG (pet project - Operation Beauty Deployment) and requested for appropriate products.   Holly sent me 2 boxes!!  One for the military and one for me!!!  I will unbox the military box and post next.  
By all means please open it!

Latest posts

Back