(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all I am so excited! I am wearing Cheeky Chops now with Julep 'Jordan' as a glitter top coat and I am not going to lie, it looks AWESOME. I might try to use the color to do some bumble bee nail art come spring... if I can wait that long to try it 
wub.gif

I probably won't open gift two until I'm home from work tomorrow but we'll see if I make it that long 
rolleyes.gif
 I'll keep you all updated... so updated you may start to get annoyed 
icon_lol.gif

Yaaay day two! I did not  make it till I got home from work 
smile.gif

My present today is Bondi 'Top of the Rock'. I am SO excited about this one because 1) it is a gray and I have wanted a gray for like months yet somehow never gotten one, so this is actually my first gray (despite how much polish I have, this is actually making me realize how much I don't have) 2) It is my FIRST BONDI believe it or not and 3) it is a gorgeous color 
wub.gif
. I LOVE grays!

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

My present today is Bondi 'Top of the Rock'. I am SO excited about this one because 1) it is a gray and I have wanted a gray for like months yet somehow never gotten one, so this is actually my first gray (despite how much polish I have, this is actually making me realize how much I don't have) 2) It is my FIRST BONDI believe it or not and 3) it is a gorgeous color 
wub.gif
. I LOVE grays!

Thanks, for taking the time to share your gifts with us. It's fun to see what you get to unwrap each day.
popc1.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a little present from a lovely lady here on MUT who is not my real Secret Santa, just a sweet and generous person.  I'm so excited, I just want to show everyone.  Scallywag has been a polish I've wanted since forever and Christian Dior nail creme!  Holy Wow!

Thank you, @Christa W 
heart.gif

You are very welcome.  Treat those overworked hands!  You deserve a little pampering.  I can't wait to see the polish on you.

So I'm on day one of my opening binge, and I've got 2 Butter Londons- my first. I'm over the moon.  They are Cheeky Chops and Blagger.  I actually don' t have any yellow polish either, so this is my first yellow and I am psyched to add it to my collection.  I absolutely love the rich blue color that Blagger is too.  My biggest problem is deciding which one to wear first!

Stock Photos from the internet as a stand in until I find my still MIA camera:

Nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a little present from a lovely lady here on MUT who is not my real Secret Santa, just a sweet and generous person.  I'm so excited, I just want to show everyone.  Scallywag has been a polish I've wanted since forever and Christian Dior nail creme!  Holy Wow!

Thank you, @Christa W 
heart.gif

Wow there are some truly amazing ladies here on MUT!

smile.gif

wub.gif
. I LOVE grays!

That's a nice gray.

smile.gif

wub.gif
. I LOVE grays!

Nice! I have a few Bondis and really like them, but don't have any greys. Looking forward to seeing day #3!

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, for taking the time to share your gifts with us. It's fun to see what you get to unwrap each day.
popc1.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nice!

That's a nice gray.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nice! I have a few Bondis and really like them, but don't have any greys. Looking forward to seeing day #3!

Thanks all! Needless to say I LOVE my santa! I am dying to get home and open day 3.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

popc1.gif

Nice!

That's a nice gray.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks all! Needless to say I LOVE my santa! I am dying to get home and open day 3.

Cant wait to see what you get.

Today I got a bunch of super fun non-nail related goodies 
icon_razz.gif

My favorite thing from today so far is some Philosophy Candy Cane high-gloss.  Tasty and shiny!

There is also an AMAZING Starlooks silver eyeliner, a wonderful nude Em lipstick (had never heard of Em before but this stuff is awesome!), a face mask, a hair mask, some Ojon!! and 2 gorgeous eyeshadows!!

Thank you Santa! I truly don't deserve all this awesome!

Today I got a bunch of super fun non-nail related goodies :icon_razz My favorite thing from today so far is some Philosophy Candy Cane high-gloss.  Tasty and shiny! There is also an AMAZING Starlooks silver eyeliner, a wonderful nude Em polish (had never heard of Em before but this stuff is awesome!), a face mask, a hair mask, some Ojon!! and 2 gorgeous eyeshadows!! Thank you Santa! I truly don't deserve all this awesome!
The highlight of my day is waiting for you to open your next package. I think I'm having more fun than you are. I'm glad you are liking everything. I know I'm the nail Santa, but I couldn't resist a few fun beauty items to add to the mix. Enjoy, & you totally do deserve all the awesome!

Today I got a bunch of super fun non-nail related goodies :icon_razz My favorite thing from today so far is some Philosophy Candy Cane high-gloss.  Tasty and shiny! There is also an AMAZING Starlooks silver eyeliner, a wonderful nude Em polish (had never heard of Em before but this stuff is awesome!), a face mask, a hair mask, some Ojon!! and 2 gorgeous eyeshadows!! Thank you Santa! I truly don't deserve all this awesome!
Another awesome gift! And I'm so glad someone else put in some non-nail items. I couldn't help myself.

Today I got a bunch of super fun non-nail related goodies 
icon_razz.gif

My favorite thing from today so far is some Philosophy Candy Cane high-gloss.  Tasty and shiny!

There is also an AMAZING Starlooks silver eyeliner, a wonderful nude Em lipstick (had never heard of Em before but this stuff is awesome!), a face mask, a hair mask, some Ojon!! and 2 gorgeous eyeshadows!!

Thank you Santa! I truly don't deserve all this awesome!
Great gifts! Cant wait to see day 4!

Great gifts! Cant wait to see day 4!
Thanks all
icon_redface.gif
 you are awesome!! I can't wait to start seeing other people's gifts too!

For day 4 I got a Julep base coat and quick dry topcoat! The timing of the base coat is very good- I am almost out of my go-to base coat- and the timing of the top coat is actually good too- I recently got a Seche vite to replace another top coat, but honestly, it dries tooooo fast for me- I don't know how you ladies get it done.  So I am super super pumped to try these!!! Thanks again Santa
claps.gif

Thank you to my SS Nails Wendy (secretlyhoarding) for the lovely package today! I was going to send you a message, but I can't seem to find your username on here. I'm tired tonight, so I'm not sure if I am just having a ditzy moment. The package and wrapping job was so pretty. And, I loved the very thoughtful card. I have had everything sitting on my bed now for an hour. I haven't decided if I am going to open it yet or not. I think I may just open one item a day and stretch it out. But, I am also slowly dying of curiosity. Hmm. Decisions. My boyfriend was just encouraging me to open it, but we will see. Haha. I have had a ton of packages coming this week from my Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping. So, I nearly missed this sitting on the counter when I got home tonight. After a very hectic and semi-stressful day at work, it was such a pleasant surprise. I am SOOO glad I got my post count up and decided to participate last minute. Feeling blessed! You lovely MUT ladies have really added to my holiday cheer this year. This has been such a fun process, and I feel like the fun is only starting. Edit: I finally figured it out. thank you, @Secrethoarder ... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@NittanyLionGRRL.. I can't wait to see all your goodies. The wrapping is very lovely. I don't know how you ladies do it. I think I will be too excited to wait.

Quote: Originally Posted by NittanyLionGRRL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have had everything sitting on my bed now for an hour. I haven't decided if I am going to open it yet or not. I think I may just open one item a day and stretch it out. But, I am also slowly dying of curiosity. Hmm. Decisions. My boyfriend was just encouraging me to open it, but we will see. Haha.
OPEN IT!!! 
icon_razz.gif

Back