Spring 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whomp whomp I'm last lol, I'll be anxiously awaiting! I don't mind waiting to start the box either, gives me a little more time to build up swap stuff. 

This works for me too because it will give a bit more time to get the box organized. I have sooo much stuff to put in it. Just need your address @@Pixels to send the box. If you can PM it to me when you get a chance that would be great.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
The box is on it's way! I'll post pics later. I had to leave stuff out that I had because the box was too full. It's leaving really full. I hope that's ok.

Here are the pictures

IMG_8835.JPG

IMG_8837.JPG

IMG_8838.JPG

IMG_8839.JPG

IMG_8840.JPG

This is what I took (sample size) looks bigger in the picture. I wasn't going to take anything because I have so many samples and I was trying to put as many as possible in the new round but this one I'm interested in trying. I can use any firming action on my face that I can get.

IMG_8836.JPG

IMG_8842.JPG

IMG_8843.JPG

IMG_8844.JPG

IMG_8845.JPG

IMG_8846.JPG

IMG_8847.JPG

Those poor glitter eyeshadows have been in there awhile, if no one takes them before the box gets to me, I'll gladly take them out. I've been liking glitter more than shimmer on my eyelids right now, ever since I got the glitter liner from Urban Decay. I'm always excited to see what leaves the box and what gets put in, thats almost more fun than getting the box. Almost but not quite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those poor glitter eyeshadows have been in there awhile, if no one takes them before the box gets to me, I'll gladly take them out. I've been liking glitter more than shimmer on my eyelids right now, ever since I got the glitter liner from Urban Decay. I'm always excited to see what leaves the box and what gets put in, thats almost more fun than getting the box. Almost but not quite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would have thought someone would have scooped those up for their kids to play with? My niece loved that glitter palette we got from ipsy years ago.

Box is due to arrive today! I have to do a bunch of laundry tonight so I hope to sort through it while waiting on stuff to wash and dry.

Box arrived safe and sound yesterday, no broken items or mishaps during shipping.

I went through it last night and took pictures. I'll upload them in a bit. I've also messaged @@mandys for her address so I can ship the box (today, hopefully).

Ok sorry for my delay!  Work gets in the way!

Here's a pic of the box when I opened it:

IMG_2941.JPG

Everything was in good shape. Here is what I took: 

IMG_2942.JPG

I also decided to take this after I took the above pic: I think the colors spoke to me and said I'm great for summer!

IMG_2944.JPG

Here's what I added:

IMG_2943.JPG

Here''s the box when I closed it up. I added the dusti screen wipes at the last minute.

IMG_2946.JPG

I've got @@mandys address. I'm working on printing a label next and I'll drop the box off at the post office tonight. 

Back