Spring 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry ladies, I worked late tonight and wasn't able to get the box ready to go out tomorrow.  I need to get my husband, dog, cat, and fish fed and them I'm off to bed.  

Here's what I took.

2017-06-02 09.55.07.jpg

Here's what I added.  The black Covergirl eyeliner package is open, but I knew as soon as I saw the wide tip that I'd better pass it on to someone with more skill that I have.  The Ulta highlighter stick is sooo pretty, but it's much too emolient for my oily skin.

2017-06-02 11.05.39.jpg

I also added these lashes.  I removed them from the bulky packages and they're now in a candy tin.  The black item that says LA Colors is a lash applicator.  It seems pretty flimsy, but maybe it will work for someone.

2017-06-02 17.02.12x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys got super busy and broke this week. I will mail the box Friday and try and post pictures tonight. I haven't decided what all I'm adding to the box yet lol. Still rounding up things. 

Sorry guys got super busy and broke this week. I will mail the box Friday and try and post pictures tonight. I haven't decided what all I'm adding to the box yet lol. Still rounding up things. 
No rush you're the last one, take your time.

yes no rush, I'm not in a rush to get the box. I'll hold it for the next round again.

Sorry for the delay you guys! Last week was so busy and then my son got sick Friday. I got the box mailed out Saturday and it's expected to be delivered today to @Reija. The first pic is what I took:

MUTswap.jpg

The second pic is what I added:

MUTswap1.jpg

You guys want to do a summer swap?  

Send me all your self tanners lol!

I'm nursing a broken arm, but I can start arranging a thread for a summer swap soon.
Oh NO!  How did you manage to do that?   I totally sympathize as I am the clumsiest person on the planet!  Take care!

I cut all my subs but I'm still buying boxes (the December Glossybox came today yay!) so I have a small amount of samples, I think I may have used up all my self-tanners. Gees and summer just started, I hope your arm heals fast @@Bizgirlva!

I will do another round.  I think I may have  self tanners left.  I keep putting them in the swap box because they don't seem to be my friend.  I.E., no matter which I use or how I try it I always get asked:  "Did you try self tanning?"  Obviously not the look I am seeking.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can I suggest we wait until after the fourth to start?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back