Squarehue: June 2014 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday, and Wailea looks almost like a mustard color in the bottle to me.  I'm surprised at how much darker and redder it looks swatched.

So *cough* this was my first month ever with SquareHue.

Did anyone else have a discrepancy with labeling?

Heres what I've got:

Ala Moana- blue microglitter

Ka' ahumanu- Satin

Wailea- Hi Gloss

Now the info card says that ka'ahumanu is the micro glitter, yet it most definitely is NOT.

I'm mainly curious.  It doesnt really matter what the name of it is, I just wondered...
Mine were mislabeled. I swatched it on the colour card just in case I had a different definition of "micro glitter" (only seen under a microscope?) Anyway, I got the free box, so I can't complain too much about having to switch the labels back. 

I'm not sure about the burnt orange polish, it would probably look better on someone not as pale as I am. I like the blues, but they are very similar to other polishes I have, but I knew that would be the risk on blindly ordering. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like Wailea as a neutral pedicure color. I guess it just works with my skintone to give me mannequin toes. Not sure I would wear it on my fingers, but I dig it.

Pic under a spoiler, because feet.

SHtan.jpg

is anyone still waiting on their box?  i can't believe it's the 10th and still nothing!!!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine were also mislabeled, but the biggest disappointment was the difference in color from the card to the bottle.  I didn't think the formula was great either.  I am headed out of town, so I paused my subscription. 

Back