SquareHue: May 2014 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the swatches!  I skipped this month and am glad, because I would have only liked the green.  Nice it's a neutral/cool green and not yet another yellow-green or chartreuse.  I really don't understand why SqH pushes so many yellow polishes.  I know very few people who like to wear them.  Oh well, not my company!  Thanks again.

So, who's in for June/Maui?  From the three trio choices we had to vote on, it looks like the blue-blue-sand one won, from the preview picture.  I'm skipping again, 'cause I'd like the blues but not another tan/beige.
I suspended because I wasn't fond of any of the color choices.

I'm okay with May's box...the green is lovely. Not fond of the yellow. Blue is pretty.

MAN!! i thought it was just me, i haven't gotten mine either.  :bringiton:

I'm getting concerned. I called but forgot they're on east coast time so I left a message. Will post any updates here!

They stated (within the past hour or so) on the book of faces that they have a call in to USPS to find out what's going on.

They stated (within the past hour or so) on the book of faces that they have a call in to USPS to find out what's going on.
Thanks! I wish they would send an email to those of us who are waiting for updates though. I was already planning on skipping next month because I didn't like any of the color combos when they were asking us to vote.. I wish i had skipped this month too though. I like girly colors, and have more green polish right now than I know what to do with! 

Has anyone contacted SquareHue about the shipping problems (other than on Facebook)? I thought I might email them, but I wondered if any of you have heard anything new. Thanks!

The response from SH on Facebook:

You would do us a huge favor if you would call the USPS directly. We've contacted them and are awaiting a response. If they ask if we've shipped out the boxes, let them know the boxes where taken to the Doral Sorting Facility in Miami on April 30th. Thanks.

Meh, I don't have time for that, especially for my eleventy-billionth yellow polish from SH. Feeling super-disgruntled today! 

(I'm hoping it shows up soon, because I very much want that blue...)

How is it that this business that ships all these packages through USPS can't get them on the phone? It just annoys me that they're asking customers to do them a favor and call. 

How is it that this business that ships all these packages through USPS can't get them on the phone? It just annoys me that they're asking customers to do them a favor and call. 
Because dealing with USPS can be a royal pain in the rear, even for businesses. Unfortunately, I know this from experience. And who knows how badly their CS was cut when they cut back on staff not that long ago. Though I doubt you'd have better luck calling USPS and dealing with them, they tend to cooperate more with the businesses than the consumer.

The response from SH on Facebook:

You would do us a huge favor if you would call the USPS directly. We've contacted them and are awaiting a response. If they ask if we've shipped out the boxes, let them know the boxes where taken to the Doral Sorting Facility in Miami on April 30th. Thanks.

Meh, I don't have time for that, especially for my eleventy-billionth yellow polish from SH. Feeling super-disgruntled today! 

(I'm hoping it shows up soon, because I very much want that blue...)
Um...yeah I'm not calling USPS for them.  Apparently some boxes have been shipped since people have them but it seems like the majority are still in Miami? 

Also add me to the list that would like an email explaining what's going on instead of having to track it down via facebook. 

Last edited by a moderator:
One possible reason they're asking people to call: There's a big difference between one very small company calling USPS and hundreds of irate customers calling. One small company = USPS can (and most likely will) easily brush that one call aside. Hundreds of customers = USPS might actually *do* something, if only to get us to STFU.

ETA: I just checked my tracking. It is magically out for delivery right now. It sounds like USPS in Miami screwed the pooch on tracking.

Um...yeah I'm not calling USPS for them.  Apparently some boxes have been shipped since people have them but it seems like the majority are still in Miami? 

Also add me to the list that would like an email explaining what's going on instead of having to track it down via facebook. 
Yeah, I feel like it is not my responsibility to call for them, sorry. I agree with the other poster that having us call is going to do no good. A customer on Facebook posted that she already called the USPS and they gave her the complete runaround. If there are so many boxes missing, clearly there's a larger problem going on. I want to know how the post office lost that many packages at one time.

My tracking still shows that it's in Miami but this wouldn't be the first time that it updated as the box was being delivered so I hope that's the case! 

My tracking says it's still in Miami too. I don't really have the time to chase this box down. Sigh...

Back