Starlooks March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled after not liking the colors in the last two boxes. They emailed and asked why and when I told them colors don't match my skin tone, this was their response: "Stay tuned. Starbox is becoming customizable in the near future." Just thought I'd share the news :) I think I'd resub for that.

Quote: Originally Posted by cyndiray /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not too worried about it. Just thought it was weird.

What was the loyalty gift this month?
The loyalty gifts are  only done every three months, so the next one shouldn't be until May I believe.

Gah.  I'm doing it, gang.  I'm switching to annual.  One less recurring payment to worry about when the bank/credit union inevitably cancels yet another card due to fraud!  But they had to cancel my existing sub in order to do this.  I'm going to assume that's going to throw the loyalty gift thing off.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I guess I'll find out in two months.

The loyalty gifts are  only done every three months, so the next one shouldn't be until May I believe.
Oooh, it thought it was every three months that you're a subscriber. So I assumed some people got them this month if it fell on one of their 3 month anniversaries. Kwim?

Looks like I have a tracking number for my birthday box. Sweet! It will be about 4-5 days before I get it so if anyone else gets theirs before I do, let me know what's inside please.

Oooh, it thought it was every three months that you're a subscriber. So I assumed some people got them this month if it fell on one of their 3 month anniversaries. Kwim?
Yeah, I don't know if they explained it that well to begin with, (and I wasn't a subscriber in December, so I don't know for sure) but I think the little card they put in it that I saw in unboxings showed a calendar and on Feb and May it showed  that loyalties would be sent in those months, so I just took it as those were the months that they sent them to all subscribers who had been with them for 3 months at that time.  I started subscribing in Jan, so I just planned on getting my first one in May, since I'd only be at two months in Feb (and if one happened to come this month, then I'd be pleasantly surprised).

Looks like I have a tracking number for my birthday box. Sweet! It will be about 4-5 days before I get it so if anyone else gets theirs before I do, let me know what's inside please.
Me too! I'm excited, I wasnt expecting a tracking number.
Yeah, I don't know if they explained it that well to begin with, (and I wasn't a subscriber in December, so I don't know for sure) but I think the little card they put in it that I saw in unboxings showed a calendar and on Feb and May it showed  that loyalties would be sent in those months, so I just took it as those were the months that they sent them to all subscribers who had been with them for 3 months at that time.  I started subscribing in Jan, so I just planned on getting my first one in May, since I'd only be at two months in Feb (and if one happened to come this month, then I'd be pleasantly surprised).
Ooooh, ok. I got it now! Thanks! Does anyone know what the prize was for getting the Kinky lipstick yet?

Does anyone know what the prize was for getting the Kinky lipstick yet?
I have not heard anything from them after I sent them the e-mail they requested. 
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My first starbox will be here in less than 1 hour...

So exciting!!

Finally got my box.. and Its BOSS for me. The color looks fine on me but when I was trying it on my boyfriend saw it and freaked out (in a good way) so I guess I will keep it for date nights with him.
w00t.gif

If I refer someone and their first box is in April, does my referral box come in April or May?
If I'm understanding their page correctly, you will get your referral box in the first 10 days of May. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have not heard anything from them after I sent them the e-mail they requested. 
icon_cry.gif

I haven't heard anything either!

Back