Starlooks March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by cyndiray /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got it. I got tickle me pink lip liner and lipstick but theres no label on it.
I received exactly the same. Lip liner (I actually already have it) and a lipstick with no label :-/ That's what im worried about since I got the lip liner from Ipsy a while back.

Um...  Does anyone know what happened to the April thread?  I had just finished composing a long cross-my-fingers ramble about what I was hoping for, hit Submit, and the entire thread went *poof* like (spoiler alert!) Keyzer Soze.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's a pretty lipstick.  I wonder if they are sending everyone the same birthday box or if they are sending different boxes.
I got a different lipstick. No label though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's a pretty lipstick.  I wonder if they are sending everyone the same birthday box or if they are sending different boxes.
I got a different lipstick. No label though.

Thanks for letting me know, im still waiting for my box.

Got my bday box today. I got a soft rose lipliner and an unnamed lipstick which is a warm brownish color. Don't know how to describe it. It'll be saw append though. I'm way too pale. Love the lipliner though! It'll look pretty all over the lips with a gloss...especially when I get a little color in the summer. It's super light but purdy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimmist13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my bday box today. I got a soft rose lipliner and an unnamed lipstick which is a warm brownish color. Don't know how to describe it. It'll be saw append though. I'm way too pale. Love the lipliner though! It'll look pretty all over the lips with a gloss...especially when I get a little color in the summer. It's super light but purdy.

Nice!

Omg I just re-read what I wrote. Apparently I forgot top roof read! "It'll be saw append though" was supposed to say "it'll be up for swapping though" lol. Oops!

Back