Stick On nails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they are a cute quick fix
smile.gif
im excited that they finally make ones with designs and colors other that red and red and more red

yes! i use these a lot, since they're cheap & mine seem to stay on for like a week..you just can't wear them too much cause you gotta let your real nails air out..people always ask me where i get mine done at! i usually don't paint them though - i just get the short french manicure ones..an some even come with decals which are fun to experiement with!! if you just take the time to size them with your natural nails, they look quite real!
smile.gif

I used one pair of press on nails for Halloween when I was a kid. I went as Batman, and the store had nails with the Batman symbol on them. About half of them came off within a few hours. But that was the 80's, and things may have changed since then.

To be perfectly honest, I hate fake nails of any kind. They just scream "high maintenance" in a bad way to me. I wouldn't even wear fake nails if I was getting married. I just really don't like them.

BUT I can definitely understand situations like Karren's where they would be the best option.

long time ago i tried the stickons, i didn't like them. i love acrylics but my workplace doesn't allow fake nails, so i'm left with growing out my nails..

I've used them in the past but they've always come off really easily. I think that's just because I'm clumsy though.

Also beause I do lots of art and stuff at college they end up getting in the way.

Back