Stickin' to one eyeshadow colour mostly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a lot of neutrals, browns, whites. although, i hardly every wear those? i love to use colors.

i have every shade of brown/taupe/suede/slate/coco/chocolate/fawn/coffee !! i should NEVER buy another e/s in the 'brown' family because i have so many, but when i see a new one i just cant help myself!

I try to "collect" lots of different shades, but the thing I stick to one color with is lipgloss... everything is like light pink/peachy or nude colored!

Mostly taupes, browns, shades of black and blues. Occasionally purples and greens. Every other color, rarely..

Mine would be gold, but I realized this and stopped purchasing this color. Instead I now have all the basic colors I need ex: orange, pink, turqoise, gray ect. I only need one of each and nothing more...

I buy mostly either greens or purples. I'm trying to buy other colours right now but it's still mostly green or purple!

I have sooo many browns. [Meaning bronzes and golds as well] I have alot of "highlight" colors too.

No, not really...

My habitual eyeshadows are usually some variation on battleship grey, or brown, or black, and white, silver, copper or cream for highlighting, but I also have pink, reddish and blue, and will be getting some green in the future.

I have preconceptions about men, films, music, books and comics, but no preconceptions about eyeshadow.

I have mostly browns and similar colors like nude and bronze. Those colors look best with my skintone and really bring out my blue eyes! I use mostly medium to light browns, really dark colors just make my small eyes look smaller!

I have experimented with a lot of other colors (blues, greens, purples, pinks, greys, blacks) but none look as good as the browns! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not sure what percentage of my eyeshadows are shades of brown (maybe 50% or a hair less?) but I probably wear browns 75% or more of the time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am always drawn to darker shades and really bright unique highlight colors...even tho the smokey eye isnt my most flattering look lol :vogel:

Still I have a lot of highlight shades, browns and blacks and gray, dark reds and pinks as well as any color shifting duo-color sheen kind of special shadow. Lol hard to explain but a BIG majority of my eyeshadows are these colors. And I go for these colors all the time lol. They do make my green eyes stand out.

Back