Stickin' to one eyeshadow colour mostly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mostly browns, taupes, and plums also. With a few shades of pink to highlight.

different shades in the bronze family - golds, bronzes, & chocolates, and shimmery.

No...I tend to vary it up a lot. I have a bazillion different colors. I mean, not every color looks fabulous on me, but I try. Usually I can make stuff work though.

i have a variety of colours for my eyeshadows... i don't really stick to one color.

lately, thanks to my mu artist friend's help, i have been getting more colourful eyeshadows.

I have a lot of browns and golds. I think these colors compliment my skin and eyes the most.

I have a lot of eyeshadows, but most are neutrals. I will occasionally wear colorful eyeshadow, but it's pretty much neutrals like 85% of the time. I feel like that's boring sometimes, but they look good on me and I love them!

i have lots of browns and coppers. i didn't even realize that until i read this thread and looked in my overflowing makeup box that won't close now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

much more than green or blue e/s, i realised this morning i mostly combine the two, so i guess i stick more to a green/blue combo than an e/s.

Back