• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stila on Haute Look

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Palettes that are normally 14 on sale for 8 dollars. Eyeliners for 5. Sounds like trouble. 

Reaction score
I definitely hauled lol. For 56.95 including shipping I got: 

• Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - Silver Dollar 
    NO COLOR / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable  

• Stila - Prime Color Set - Cool 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$10.00Non returnable  

• Stila - One Step Make-Up Foundation - Fair 
    NO COLOR / Size OS / Qty 1$8.00Non returnable  

• Stila - Cover Up Stick - Shade C 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable  

• Stila - Artist Palette 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$10.00Non returnable  

• Stila - 5 Piece Brush Set 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$14.00Non returnable  

Hoping the foundation and concealer are good colors for me (i'm looking for a summer/tan skin concealer, idk), but at those prices...it is worth the risk. 

Reaction score
I looked at and the prices are good, just not any products I'm that interested in.  Probably why they are on Haute Look, stuff they are trying to get rid of. Chances are they will end up in a subscription box! hahahahaha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looked at and the prices are good, just not any products I'm that interested in.  Probably why they are on Haute Look, stuff they are trying to get rid of. Chances are they will end up in a subscription box! hahahahaha
That is where I am as well, wasn't much I was interested in. 

Reaction score
Awww, booo! I was in class all day, so I missed out on all of the things that I was interested in. Probably for the best, since I really should not be buying anything else, haha.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww, booo! I was in class all day, so I missed out on all of the things that I was interested in. Probably for the best, since I really should not be buying anything else, haha.
Bummer! The one thing I've been looking for for a while is good silver eye liner so I'm glad I was able to get that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Reaction score
Apparently LORAC will be on hautelook today. I'm excited to see what they might have up. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently LORAC will be on hautelook today. I'm excited to see what they might have up. 
damn you! 
 LOL j/k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

damn you! 
 LOL j/k
The selection isn't TOO great, but of course I placed an order lol. They have my credit card info stored which makes it a LITTLE too easy to just click click done without even thinking about it. BUT here is what I picked up: 

• LORAC - Steamy Kiss Co-Stars 8 Hour Lip Color & Top Coat - Cherry Rose No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable

• LORAC - Sparkle Pencil Eye Shadow & Liner - Pink Diamond No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$3.00Non returnable

• LORAC - 3D Multi-Dimensional Beauty Collection No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$16.00Non returnable

Reaction score
For any curly haired people they also have ouidad up today. I've never used it, but I've heard pretty good things. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stila is making a repeat visit to Haute Look on Monday  5/14. 
I am so excited! I hope I can get some stuff before the good things are taken!

Reaction score

Stila is making a repeat visit to Haute Look on Monday  5/14. 
They are there so often! This will be the third time since I originally made this post! I love stila, but the stuff they end up putting on haute look has been pretty blah. 

Reaction score
Disappointed with the selection on there today so i'm gonna pass on it and wait for The Balm on Wednesday.  Hopefully they'll have some good stuff!  I want that nude 'tude palette, hoping its on there again on wednesday since they had it on there last time. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Disappointed with the selection on there today so i'm gonna pass on it and wait for The Balm on Wednesday.  Hopefully they'll have some good stuff!  I want that nude 'tude palette, hoping its on there again on wednesday since they had it on there last time. 
I got Nude 'Tude and Meet Matt(e) for half of retail price! 

Reaction score

I got Nude 'Tude and Meet Matt(e) for half of retail price! 
And I finally got a shipping notice! The one drawback to HauteLook is that ordering from Korea is faster! 

Reaction score
My shipment wasn't due to arrive until Monday, but it's out for delivery! Yay! 

Latest posts