Stila Party in my house tonight!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*giggles* my package finally arrived with my stila goodies from the 40% off sale. Unfortunately i had to pay €51 ($62) customs tax on it (dam stupid government and taxes).. I was pi$$ed off at first but im over it already & i've spent the evening just staring at my 1 palettes!

Here's what i got, i havent tried anything out yet..

Lipglazes in Banana & Praline

Convertible Colour in Gladiola (crikey this looks very illuminous!)

8 Pan Palette

Oasis

Kitten

Icon

Latte

Summer

Jezebel

Barefoot Contessa

Charm

Jade

Mystic

Sun and Ray are also in the palettes, i had them already!

Shame about the tax sweetie but we all get stung sooner or lat

fantastic haul, lots of great stuff there. You'll love Mystic, it's fab, and I now
icon_twisted.gif
hate
icon_twisted.gif
you because you have Latte!

Gladiola is lovely, it's not as scary on as it is in the compact, it's on my list of things to get that I don't need need if you know what I mean.

Praline and Banana will look lovely on you (they make me look like a corpse!).

Have fun playing
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura *
Here's what i got, i havent tried anything out yet..

Lipglazes in Banana & Praline

Convertible Colour in Gladiola (crikey this looks very illuminous!)

8 Pan Palette

Oasis

Kitten

Icon

Latte

Summer

Jezebel

Barefoot Contessa

Charm

Jade

Mystic

Sun and Ray are also in the palettes, i had them already!

Fantastic haul....I'm so jealous
smile.gif

4got to add Pillow to my haul but i've decided already i'm swapping it away because its too similar to Mystic plus i dont have anymore spaces in my palettes!

Originally Posted by Laura 4got to add Pillow to my haul but i've decided already i'm swapping it away because its too similar to Mystic plus i dont have anymore spaces in my palettes! Let me know if I've got anything you want to swap for it sweetie.

woohoo!!! nice haul chica! i want to check out the CC's. i have lillium, but it's more pink than i thought it would be
icon_confused.gif

I'll have lots of fun, dont worry girls! Although i've been sitting looking at it all evening instead of playing with them.. I dont wanna ruin them!

I am SO jealous Laura! Looks like you got some great colors! I am dying to get more Stila but the thing is, I get my pro discount with MAC so I can't seem to justify spending full price for Stila. So, I always tend to buy more and more MAC. DARN Stila, why don't they offer a pro discount?!
icon_rolleyes.gif

WOW Laura, very very pretty (even if all you do is stare at them). I am already ready for another 40% off sale!!

Nice haul. I was excited when I got mine too. Don't you just love it.
icon_smile.gif

Nice haul!I have Gladiola too and I love it its so natural on my cheeks the only problem I have with this it's that I have to put very much in order to show up on my cheeks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, Laura, I know you are so glad it finally arrived! You are going to love all this! I love my 4 Stila e/s...they are awesome!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back