Stila Party in my house tonight!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha Gamaki, there is a pro card in the UK, so maybe its worth trying to get some info again on it in the US x Hi Trisha,I asked the girl at the Stila counter and she said that they don't offer a pro discount for Stila in Canada because they sell Stila only at Holt Renfrew (which is the equivalent of a high end store like saks fifth ave) and they think their reputation is too "upscale" for any kind of discount. Too bad canadians aren't eligable for US pro discounts
icon_rolleyes.gif
-Oh well!..lol

Originally Posted by Trisha sorry i totally didnt look to see where you were from! sorry !
maybe next time there is a 30/40% off sale, you should get someone to CP for you? x

No worries Trisha, I figured you might have thought I was American...lolHow will I know there is a 30/40% off sale? And what is a CP? How does that work?

Originally Posted by gamaki No worries Trisha, I figured you might have thought I was American...lolHow will I know there is a 30/40% off sale? And what is a CP? How does that work?

some people found out elsewhere and told us about it here.
a CP is a "custom purchase" where you send someone money to buy something for you. like if you don't have a certain counter or sephora, or something that is limited edition somewhere and you want to have something.

Update on my haul.. I am LOVING my Stila goodies girls. I wore the e/s on Sunday using MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base. They lasted 12 hours on my lids and would have lasted longer only my eyes were getting tired and i started rubbing them! Banana is my fave lipglaze although i feel weird wearing it because i usually wear pale colours on my lips. And finally the CC in Gladiola.. Love, love, LOVE it! Think i'm gonna get more Stila e/s and swap away my MAC's
biggrin.gif

PS. My MAC Palette looks so dull and ugly compared to the Stila one!

Originally Posted by Laura Update on my haul.. I am LOVING my Stila goodies girls. I wore the e/s on Sunday using MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base. They lasted 12 hours on my lids and would have lasted longer only my eyes were getting tired and i started rubbing them! Banana is my fave lipglaze although i feel weird wearing it because i usually wear pale colours on my lips. And finally the CC in Gladiola.. Love, love, LOVE it! Think i'm gonna get more Stila e/s and swap away my MAC's
biggrin.gif

Laura I love my Stila e/s too!What's your favourite?

Originally Posted by Laura Update on my haul.. I am LOVING my Stila goodies girls. I wore the e/s on Sunday using MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base. They lasted 12 hours on my lids and would have lasted longer only my eyes were getting tired and i started rubbing them! Banana is my fave lipglaze although i feel weird wearing it because i usually wear pale colours on my lips. And finally the CC in Gladiola.. Love, love, LOVE it! Think i'm gonna get more Stila e/s and swap away my MAC's
biggrin.gif

Yay!! Glad you are loving it all!

Ooh that's a toughie.. I cant choose just one yet! I did a combo of Kitten, Oasis, Sun & Jezebel on Sunday and that worked out fab!

Originally Posted by Trisha Sorry about the customs charge, ive been caught by it a few times x
Me too
icon_evil.gif

Amazing haul, Laura! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha id love to know where that money goes!! Very good question!
icon_mad.gif

Back