Straight from the Runway: Chanel Handbag...Rant or Rave?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Being that I'm just crazy over everything Chanel, I wanted to know the thoughts of others about this bag:

Here's a better view:

It's different right? What do you think about it?

Reaction score
I like it, but I don't like the handle. It's too 80's for me, and the way it's put in makes it look kind of cheap (I know, chanel, cheap, HA!) I like the quiltedness and the circular thing though

Reaction score
I don't really care for it. It kinda looks like a bunch of antique jewelry glued to the center.

Reaction score
Hmmm........hard one. I'm in the middle, I like it but then something about it throws me off.

Reaction score
I like it - reminds me of a ship, but I wouldn't personally wear that.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm........hard one. I'm in the middle, I like it but then something about it throws me off. Thats exactly how I feel too!

Reaction score
I'd have to see it in person but I don't really like it.

It DOES look a little cheap for some reason.

Reaction score
It's different. I wouldn't buy it, but I would wear it if someone gave it to me as a gift!

Reaction score
Very interesting-taking quite a risk for the House of Chanel--but a nice blend of all things good at Chanel.

Reaction score
I'm not liking it much. I also do not like the handle and the round thing is just weird looking. better with no round thing and no chain on the handle.

Reaction score
ouch ! hell, no. i hate the gold chain, and i'm just not so into chanel bags. but it looks more interesting than others.

Latest posts