Strange male?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif And whats your personal opinion on it? You're not being rude
smile.gif
. I have absolutely no problem with men who want to put on nail polish or makeup or whatever else that interest you. And I agree with Emily, as long as you're happy at the end of the day that's all that truly matters.

Yeah!! Welcome and watch out.. Playing with feminine things can be... Is adicting!! Just look at me! Lol

Your a guy? I thought the hair looked a bit suspicious but I cant tell from the pic. Also are you a DJ?

Not that it changes the way i percieve you of course, we're all people

Lol. Just a guy with a strange hobby!! Working on cars, playing ice hockey and dressing like a girl!

Yeah I've been tempted to try dressing up quite a few times. I enjoy taking LSD and dressing up in my army stuff while imagining im in a war, collect rum bottles, have a knife collection, juggle knives while drunk, love science (published at 21 - my proudest acheivement!), just finished my raw eggs and milk (bodybuilders diet) and I have a criminal record that wont let me into the states so i dont think theres any doubt i'll go too far (sex change). The only thing I dislike about being a guy is arse crack hair! Oh and the close-mindedness to which we are treated more than woman.

It would actually be quite comical to see me dressed up, gonna head to bed but would be good to get some more chat sometime

*I may have been a bit stereotypical in this post but I hope no one takes offence as I mean it as a joke at stereotypes*

No offense taken.. so what did you publish? I'm a big science fan.. And have published a few things that would put you into a coma! Coal mining is so exciting! Lol.

Wow!! That's impressive! Mine were never brought into digital format.. "The Economics of Thin Seam Mining in the US". Circa 1989... And a number of papers and manuals on Underground Mine Planning and Scheduling using Cadd and 3D geological modeling.. developed and continue to... our own system in-house and it beats the snot out of anything available commercially.. Working on the next version right now... Easy to use, intutive and highly inteligent... Designed by a user and not by a programmer! Lol.

When you are home and behind those doors, the entire world is yours to adventure into. There is nothing wrong with doing anything that has your interest and what you crossover into the world beyond that door is entirely up to you.

Wow interesting guy by the sounds of things! I'm a bit late, but I'm Rebecca, welcome to MUT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow interesting guy by the sounds of things! I'm a bit late, but I'm Rebecca, welcome to MUT
smile.gif
Thanks, remember we're all machines of god; our mind our god and our body our machine, hence my username! As some of the ladies here like to express their self through make up utilising the face as a canvas i also like to utilise my body as my canvas.

I'm betting, in time, you will find that special lady that will not only let you, but will teach you to polich many, many other areas of your life as well.
smile.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy who likes to look clean-cut. There are a lot of men out there who get pedicures and use beauty products the same as women do! You're definitely not alone and I don't think it will be hard to find a woman who understands. You can even explore different thing if you want to. Plenty of men (take a look at People magazine if you don't believe me) get facials, go to spas, have their eyebrows done, and even wear makeup.

Good luck!

Back