Strange male?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, Darla and I have gotten together a few times. He has allowed me to participate in cross dressing to make her become a beautiful woman. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to do it again. Check out FOTD - look for Darla and Dragonfly.

Maybe you could search for a female that would enjoy helping you experiment with a little make up, clothing, hair - whatever you would like to try. There are ladies out there that would respond to your request.

I always used to get a lot of offers, i wonder why that is? I would normally reject because I didnt want to damage my reputation but now im not too bothered. Simply just say to any guys slagging me "Shut the F up or we can fight about it!" (I love the buzz from fighting etc.)

Wish I was still in Scotland where I left my emotions behind with a very special person, I could ask her if shes into it when she comes to visit but i dont want to spoil the emotional bond we already share. I miss her so much, shes the only person ive ever really gave two f*cks about, she showed me compassion and how to care and feel for others. In essence i was an even more cold-hearted muthaf*cka before i met her.

Well, I also enjoy wearing my toenaisl polished.  I've never really been much interested in acting like or dressing like a woman, but as you have discovered (and others have hinted at) this stuff addicting!  I have also foudn that my feet are in much better condition since I have been paying a bit more attention to them, and since they are polished now, I know more people will notice, so I pay a bit more attention to maintenance than many men do (jsut ask a woman if he guy's feet look gross...).

Colors I like tend to be what I consider masculine; black, gray, silver, dark greens and blues mostly.  I don't borrow from my wife, but she has even bought me a few colors that she thought would look good, so we share this interest.

Bottom line is that it may not be mainstream for a lot fo men yet, but I think it is a lot more common than many think it is.  And I think the trend for men to wear nail polish - especially on their toenails - is definitely growing!

Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From a search I think trolling is an internet term for provocative conduct, if this is so then I dont believe this to be true.

This is my second time writing on a forum and the other is my favourite band (1 post). Maybe its our differing sense of humour or ideas about what is misconduct.

Anyway the reason I decided to post here was because most of my friends have let me down really bad recently and I feel a bit alone away from home. Anyway it was my female friends who were genuine and honest with me and Ive kind of given up on all hope on all male friends apart from a few - i think its because of the social group I hang about with (another notch on the bed post, always trying to one up each other, etc kinna guys)

And to be honest im sick of it; its childish and immature
Ok... setting aside the possibility others have raised about you possibly being a troll (though, trolls don't often ORIGINATE posts...) I'll take you at face value here...

I understand your initial insecurity (as in, the repeated "what is your opinion.." questions). I started wearing polish when I lost a bet, and I was quite surprised to discover that I liked it very much. Which made me question some of the assumptions I had been living under, with respect to masculinity and social acceptance. You swerved into an insight above, in the part I bolded - most people have a definition of "masculinity" which depends on getting laid, buying lots of stuff, impressing (and winning the approval of) guy friends, and miscellaneous macho BS. For me, I measure my masculinity by how I answer the question "Am I proud of the man I see in the mirror?" Everything else is distraction. Especially the idea that masculinity is something granted or affirmed by other guys - ultimately much of that traces back to a FALSE idea of masculinity that is presented by advertisers (as an impossible standard) in order to persuade men to spend more money on material goods. Remember the scene in "Fight Club" where the camera pans Narrator's empty apartment, as it magically fills up with items from the IKEA catalog? Remember Tyler Durden's vignette about "You are not your job... you are not your effing khakis!"

I believe that for a man to wear nail color in opposition to societal custom, requires boldness, confidence, independence, adventurousness and a little defiance - and these are cornerstones of any legitimate definition of masculinity. Men who criticize another for wearing nail paint, do so because they recognize that they lack these important characteristics, and are therefore threatened by a man who displays them. (The paint itself poses no threat - it's not gonna fly off my toes and 'infect' them..) Their action is a desperate attempt to prove their manhood by tearing down a stronger man - one with the courage to stand apart from the herd, which they lack - and it's an ADMISSION of their own inferiority.

Keep rocking the polish, man - you're in excellent company!

Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you had a boyfriend who painted his toe nails would you be distgusted?

Only if he chewed them!

Seriously, I am all the time BEGGING my old man to put on at least a clear coat on his hands, just to keep his nails from looking like ass. And he isn't, in any way, femme looking, either. He's worn black and stuff before, which looked fine. Really, the way I see it, if you dig it, you dig it. More power to ya!

Originally Posted by JakeK01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I also enjoy wearing my toenaisl polished.  I've never really been much interested in acting like or dressing like a woman, but as you have discovered (and others have hinted at) this stuff addicting!  I have also foudn that my feet are in much better condition since I have been paying a bit more attention to them, and since they are polished now, I know more people will notice, so I pay a bit more attention to maintenance than many men do (jsut ask a woman if he guy's feet look gross...).

Colors I like tend to be what I consider masculine; black, gray, silver, dark greens and blues mostly.  I don't borrow from my wife, but she has even bought me a few colors that she thought would look good, so we share this interest.
PREACH!

Now, if my old man were to wear ruby red on his fingers, it really wouldn't work with how he dresses, but I tend to go for the darker, more "masculine" shades even for myself, so if he wants to wear mine, he's welcome to do so.

AND DAVID BOWIE, HELLO!

wow this is old. I wonder why i called this person a troll! LOL Anyway 3 years later i still think you should do what makes you happy! I dont even think you are on here anymore. lol

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow this is old. I wonder why i called this person a troll! LOL Anyway 3 years later i still think you should do what makes you happy! I dont even think you are on here anymore. lol

I remember this person and felt he was trolling at the time too. The one that stuck out was a habit of theirs was to dress up in army stuff while on LSD and juggling knives lol.

Speaking of waking up dead threads, look who just popped up again.  LOL!

Back