Style Quarterly by Pashbox - Promo Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5528.jpg

Eeek!  Mine appeared this morning.  GORGEOUS!

@@JenniferV Great review!  If you want to share the code Stephanie gave me with your readers you are welcome to.  I don't get any kind of compensation for it.  It's 10% off for the life of the sub.

It will be redeemable up to 75 times and good through 12/31/14. You can use code SQGIFT10 to save 10% off the life of your subscription when you sign up for our Quarterly plan. Subscriptions will start in March of 0f 2015 and will renew on April 1st.

That scarf is gorgeous; I am trying really hard to find it elsewhere since ModCloth is sold out. Is there a brand name somewhere on it?

I have some information on the March Style Quarterly theme / shipping dates!

"I can tell you that this box will be loaded with travel essentials for a spring road trip. There's something for skin care, some fashion accessories, a bonus item and we have a lifestyle product that really speaks to the theme. We're featuring 5 small businesses in this box, but there will be more than 5 items. We are still waiting on a couple of items to come in, they should be delivered this week and the actual box that we ship everything in comes in next week. So we are hoping to ship everything out by or before March 14. We were really hoping for this weekend, but that won't be possible."

This sounds REALLY PROMISING, I am so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how to sign up for this box?  I feel like an idiot!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I can't seem to find a working web address.

The June Box theme is "Summer Nights"   And there's anything Grease related at all, I might die. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So glad I'm subscribed!  These boxes sell out way too fast.

Does anyone know if there are active promo codes out there?  All the ones I've noticed expired a while ago.  

Stephanie said that after their boxes ship there will be another code for 10% off the life of the subscription.  I will post it here once it's active.

And for anyone else who is having trouble finding the link, it's:

http://www.stylequarterly.co/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask and you shall receive:

"[SIZE=10pt]I received a few more emails asking for coupon codes so I went ahead and created a 10% off for life on a quarterly subscription. Its valid through March 7, redeemable up to 25 times. The code is MUT10."[/SIZE]

I have my box and I took pics but I am on my way out the door.

- baggu bag (Orange with blue polka dots)

- rifle paper co travel journal

- shopdavidandyoung elephant paisley square scarf

- style quarterly co aviator sunglasses and case (surprisingly decent quality, I dig em)

- box naturals luxe towelettes in rosewater

- one love organics cleansing sponge and foaming cleanser

- puurbody lemon vanilla body and hair mist (this is the only thing I'm not sure about, kind of a weird scent and yet I keep smelling it?

- Karmas reversible good luck coin bracelet

It was in a regular box instead of a fancy one, but still with a cute drawing.

Back