Summer Swap 2017

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man last again,  I really have the luck of the draw lol. Maybe my Allure box and LuxePineapple Post might arrive by the time I get the box. 

Hopefully next time you are first @@Saiza! Thanks for being in again. It truly is a random draw. I pull the names out and type the names as I pull them out. I'm big on making things fair so I always make sure that however it comes out, the way it is. Since you are last, feel free to take plenty of stuff so that the box has more room for the next round. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Box looks great!  Sorry you had to take out that Estee Edit as I have been wanting to try that. Also, I know this is stupid but I am lusting for that Two Faced shadow primer mini so I could take it to Europe with me as the weight/size restrictions are tight on my plane! 

If dibs were accepted, I'd put one on one of those Pixi highlighters! *crossing my fingers super hard hoping I get one* 

Box is out for delivery today!  That was super fast. 

My sister is visiting this weekend so we might go through it and see if she's interested in any of the items.

I'll leave the TF primer and pixi highlighters aside, I might even have a TF primer that's full size to throw in, I can't remember if I used it or not, I'll have to look for it.

I'll aim to ship the box Monday morning since I don't think I'll get to the PO by 2pm tomorrow, which is when the only PO that's open in my area closes on Saturday. 

No worries @@Reija I'm used to going last my last name is Webb lol. Plus it'll hopefully give me some time to save up some samples. I just got my Play box yesterday. No shipping notice for Allure yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Box arrived, perfect condition, nothing broken or messy. My sister picked a few things from the box and I'm about to go through it again and make my selections. I'll take a picture of what I'm adding/taking and upload them in a bit.

I ran into some car trouble today UGH!  I can't seem to start my car, I'm going to take the box with into work and hope I don't miss my work mail man tomorrow, he comes at all different times. I'll try to hand it off to him tomorrow since I can't be sure I'll get to pick up my (hopefully fixed) car before the PO's close. If not I'll get it out first thing Tuesday.

I'll get the label ready asap.

so sorry to hear about car troubles @Bizgilrva. No fun. I had a problem with my car too last week. The battery died and my friend had to jump start me. Now I'm afraid daily it won't start again. Glad you were able to find items you liked in the box and your sister too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Ok, I was able to catch my mail man and get the box off to @@Pixels, she has tracking.

I handed the box to my mail man and then he proceeded to drop it on the ground. UGH! I hope there is no or minimal damage.

Anyway here is what we took from the box this weekend.

First is what my sister selected:

IMG_3245.PNG 

These are the items I took:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

I'm curious about these white egg shaped things....

Finally what I added to the box:

FullSizeRender.jpg

I couldn't find my fs TF eye primer so I must have used it.

The box is stuffed so take lots! Happy swapping!

Back