Summer Swap 2017

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone!  I just returned from being away for the weekend.  The box was here waiting for me.  Today is my son's birthday but I hope to go through the box tonight or tomorrow am.

I have opened the box.  Everything came through unscathed.  Have picked my items and will gather my items to add and mail the box tomorrow.  Two things of note:  That Pixi product is still in the box for whomever desired it.  Annnnnddddd.....for the first time I have found a really LOT of stuff in the box that I wanted/needed.  So happy!  So I have taken quite a bit and the box will be changed up quite a bit for the gals that follow me (which I think is good and fun btw).

Here is what I took.

July Take.jpg

Got the box, going to go through it tonight and have the pictures up maybe tomorrow morning, then it'll be off to @@Saiza tomorrow afternoon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Glad it arrived without issue.  I was not able to follow it online (as I usually do) as our family went for a long weekend to NYC.  Look forward to the pictures.

Back