Super awesome haul, but will never be Rocky

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
As you guys know, my baby Rocky passed away recently, however, even though no thing, animal or human being will ever take his place
, we decided to get another pet, his name is Guerro and he is a 5 month old yellow-headed amazon. I have to admit, hes kind of dumb, but thats only because he's a baby.

Sorry the pics are bad, I took them with my cell phone, he was asleep and I woke him up. hehe.

This is not him, but this is how he basically looks like since my pics are so bad

Reaction score
Awww, he's cute! I'm sorry about Rocky, and I totally understand how nothing could ever replace him!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww, he's cute! I'm sorry about Rocky, and I totally understand how nothing could ever replace him! Thanks
and yeah, he is nothing like rocky! Very diff personalities.

Reaction score
he is so cute and sorry to hear that your pet have passed away i know its hard to get over that fact

Reaction score
Aww, he is pretty, lol about him being *kind of dumb,* hope to read some good stories about that. Sorry about Rocky, it's always hard.

Reaction score
He will definitely not take Rocky's place but now you have another friend to share your love with.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i'll make sure to tell him all the hot ladies at MUT think hes cute
and yeah, hes still dumb, lol. Rocky was as dumb when he was a baby, but he got real smart so im hoping the same for this one. What I dont like about Guerro is that he tries to bite everything!

Reaction score
Aww he's so cute and in the first picture he looks like he's wearing a hat for some reason. Lol.
Sorry to hear about your loss of Rocky.

Reaction score
Hes a cute bird. We know he'll never take the place of Rocky but treat him like you would treat Rocky.

Latest posts