"Super" Awesome Looks Series!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silk Spectre!
wink.gif

Hmmmmm   Ok Challenge  accepted, finally a chance to use my black and yellow latex suit. ....lmao JK

Speaking of supers... The Scarlet Witch from the Avengers. This is Yaya Han's version.

Here's her as Wonder Woman.

And yes, she makes her own costumes. She cosplays/models for a living.

Yeah, I'm envious of all those people who have the time and money to make their own elaborate costumes

Time, money and talent! I barely can sew a straight line! The girl also makes huge angel wings.

http://yayahan.com/

http://yayahan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=124

I remember when she first started out over 10 years ago now. Her costumes were more simplistic but this became her job that she gets paid to do now and as such her costumes have become more and more elaborate as she learned how to do things. She does her own makeup, her own hair, her own props, her own costumes. She does have other people make certain stuff for various costumes like the neck choker from Cell.

Personally I think you can pull off the same thing she does since you have the ability with your makeup.

Ok, I got caught up doing some HTML work but last night I finally did her.  It took 4 attempts but I finally got one that didn't look 100% stupid.  I'm still not a fan of it but I was tired of trying to think of something!!  I tried to capture her outfit.

Silk Spectre
She was an original member of The Watchmen.  She has no special abilites.  She really only fought crime.​
 ​
 ​

I didn't take a close eye picture because I completely forgot.  The black makes a sideways V similar to her costume.  There is a heavy black line on my lashline extending past my eye.

Eyes:
Base - NYX Blackbean and Ben Nye Creme Color yellow
TKB True Yellow and the black from Elf Drama Water Line - MAC Fluidline Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black fake no name half lashes

Face:
Concealer - PF Circle RX
Maybelline Mineral foundation mixed with lotion
Lips - Revlon Creme Gloss Raisin' the Roof

Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

It was pretty basic, I wish they had made her look more fierce and I didn't mean she was boring I meant her makeup was

Back