"Super" Awesome Looks Series!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likes.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Invisible Woman
 ​
Like the other founding members of the Fantastic Four, Sue received her powers after being exposed to a cosmic storm. Her primary power deals with light waves, allowing her to render herself and others invisible. However, she can also project powerful fields of invisible psionic energy which she uses for a variety of offensive and defensive effects.  Source
 ​
She's pretty basic and boring, black and blue....weeeeeee.....​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
JK​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
    Eyes:
Base - Homemade primer
Inner Lid -  Some Smurf blue that I've had forever, I think it's IsaDora
Outer Lid - L'Oreal Matte Black
Water Line - Styli Style Black Line & Seal pencil
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black fake no name half lashes

Face:
Concealer - PF Circle RX
Maybelline Mineral foundation mixed with lotion
Lips - Mac forgot the name label is gone it's a pink nude color
  Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

Oh my god Bonnie and Nicole...i show my husband pictures from MUT all the time, of everyone and of me. i'm even making him stop at the store to pick me up some hairspray for a MUT thread and he thinks i've done lost my mind with all this LOL I LOVE IT. Nicole you should start a thread too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would, but there are a few problems..

1.  I'm literally not creative at all.. so I would have to think very hard for a good theme.

2.  My job wears me out lol.  Actually today, I have cramps super bad and I want to call off but I can't because our only other back up is on dayshift for two weeks... and I don't want to screw the other QAs because no one could fill in for me.. and they would have to work double.

3.  Maybe I can start one this weekend.

just start googling different characters or things you are interested in and you can come up with good ideas. for the country music stars i got the idea from watching a re run of oprah ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My fiance just became very enthusiastic about makeup!

Nah he's been on a color picking kick for me for a while.. I might steal this idea for a blog look or two.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nicole, do wow characters!!!

I miss that IsaDora brand, most of their stuff was garbage but their eyeshadows and nail polishes were awesome

I can't wait for more looks!!! Will any be posted today!? HMMMMM???
smilehappyyes.gif

Lmao I was actually going to do 1 tonight because  I had nothing to do today.  Who would you like to see

Back