"Super" Awesome Looks Series!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie, I can't think of a word that can describe how awesome your Storm look is.  Awesome just doesn't seem enough.  I have goose bumps!

Originally Posted by TMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bonnie, I can't think of a word that can describe how awesome your Storm look is.  Awesome just doesn't seem enough.  I have goose bumps!

My brother told me he hates it too  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  lol  but thanks!

I would love to see Power Girl, Silk Spectre and She-Hulk.
g.gif

She-Hulk

She-Hulk has been a member of the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Heroes For Hire, the Defenders, Fantastic Force, and S.H.I.E.L.D. A highly skilled lawyer, she has served as legal counsel to various superheroes on numerous occasions. She is the cousin of Bruce Banner, better known as the Incredible Hulk.

As She-Hulk, Jennifer possessed powers similar to those of her cousin, though at a reduced level. She also possessed a less monstrous, more amazonian appearance. Initially, the transformation to her She-Hulk form was triggered by anger. Her mutated form was originally explained as being molded by her subconscious desire to look like the ideal woman. She eventually gains control of her transformations when Michael Morbius cures her of a lethal blood disease.  As a criminal defense lawyer, she defended Dr. Michael Morbius in his trial for his vampiric killings.

Eventually, Jennifer decides that she is going to retain her She-Hulk form permanently—preferring the freedom, confidence, and assertiveness that it gave her compared to her more timorous and fragile "normal" form.  Source

​
 ​
Eyes:
Base - Ben Nye Creme Color Green
Lid - TKB True Green
Crease - TKB Patagonian Purple
Brow Bone - TKB Titanium Dioxide Water Line - PF gel liner purple
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Face:
Amazing Concealer Golden Tan
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Natural
Lips - Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shimmer Instinct
  Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Brow Kit

Hey..... I think She Hulk is wearing Kim Kardashian's engagement ring!!!

Bonnie, those eyes are SLAMMIN'!!!!!  Great job!!

LOL Sarra, thanks girls and now here's my costume look:

Eyes:
Lid - TKB Patagonian Purple
Brow Bone - TKB Titanium Dioxide
Water Line - PF gel liner purple
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Face:
Ben Nye Creme Color Green
Covered by TKB Chromium Oxide Green (matte loose)
Cheeks - PF Happy Booster Natural Lips - Vaseline mixed with TKB After Twilight Green

Eyebrows -  After Twilight Green

I simply need the Ben Nye Creme Color Green and TKB Patagonian Purple..  I have the PF liner but havent used it yet..  I just love this thread!  The look is spectacular.

Ewwww that's no fun!  If you have a target by you they will be carrying Elf sometime in the near future.  Kiki says all targets will be working Elf into the makeup section.

Nope.. I think the nearest Target is in Little Rock.. I live between Ft. Smith Arkansas and Little Rock, Arkansas.. I think Ft. Smith is closer.. its 2 hrs and 15 mins away.. LR is like.. 2 hrs 30-45 mins away..

I did read on the NYX site that Wal Greens carries it.. So I went to the one in Russellville which is 35 mins away... to look.. and each time I'm there, I can tell they are getting annoyed.. because they never have it.  They just dont carry it period.  I did find like.. 5 different kinds of E.L.F brushes at the Dollar General.. and have a couple of those.. but thats as close as I'm gonna get.

OH MY WORD, Bonnie! Both versions of She-Hulk are gorgeous! Love the colors!

Especially the costume version cause of the creme green.

Excellent job! 
applaus.gif

Latest posts

Back