"Super" Awesome Looks Series!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE this look. And not just because Rogue is one of my fav X-Men lol Great job Bonnie!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, after 7 attempts at this look, I finally got the "Job well done" head nod from my bf.  FYI the red is actually darker than it looks, flash just blew it out.  Also lashes look a little wonky because I threw them on in like 5 secs lol....I was tired after that many failed attempts!!      
Rogue
 ​
Hailing from Caldecott, Mississippi (a fictional county), Rogue is the X-Men's self-described southern belle. A runaway, she was adopted by Mystique of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and grew up as a villain. After Rogue permanently absorbed Ms. Marvel's psyche and Kree powers, she reformed and turned to the X-Men, fearing for her sanity.  Source  As you most of you know, her superpower is the ability to absorb other mutants powers.  In the cartoon she was really strong and could also fly.  Her adoptive mother was Mystique.​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Eyes:
Base - homemade primer
Middle Lid - TKB True Yellow
Outer Lid/Lower Lashline - TKB True Green Crease - Red matte shadow mixed with TKB Soft Mauve Water Line - Physician's Formula green gel liner
Brow - TKB Titanium Dioxide
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black fake no name half lashes

Face:
Amazing Concealer Golden Tan
Elf Complexion Perfection
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Natural
Elf bronzer Matte Bronze
Lips - MAC nude color

Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

I love the soft mauve/pinkish look you blended out. I would've never thought it would look good w/greens and yellows, but boy was I wrong. This looks spot on! Nice work.

Very nice! I would wear this eye out this spring!

Ok, after 7 attempts at this look, I finally got the "Job well done" head nod from my bf.  FYI the red is actually darker than it looks, flash just blew it out.  Also lashes look a little wonky because I threw them on in like 5 secs lol....I was tired after that many failed attempts!!      
Rogue
 ​
Hailing from Caldecott, Mississippi (a fictional county), Rogue is the X-Men's self-described southern belle. A runaway, she was adopted by Mystique of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and grew up as a villain. After Rogue permanently absorbed Ms. Marvel's psyche and Kree powers, she reformed and turned to the X-Men, fearing for her sanity.  Source  As you most of you know, her superpower is the ability to absorb other mutants powers.  In the cartoon she was really strong and could also fly.  Her adoptive mother was Mystique.​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Eyes:
Base - homemade primer
Middle Lid - TKB True Yellow
Outer Lid/Lower Lashline - TKB True Green Crease - Red matte shadow mixed with TKB Soft Mauve Water Line - Physician's Formula green gel liner
Brow - TKB Titanium Dioxide
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black fake no name half lashes

Face:
Elf Complexion Perfection
Elf bronzer Matte Bronze
Lips - MAC nude color

Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

You ladies are doing an awesome job with this!!!!!!!  I wish I had the creativity and talent that both of you have.  A++++++++++ 

Fabulous!!  See... I knew you can rock it!  Hair and everything!!!

Awesome!  Thanks!  She's my all-time fave.

I'm totally stalking this page for more looks 
hand.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fabulous!!  See... I knew you can rock it!  Hair and everything!!!

Awesome!  Thanks!  She's my all-time fave.

Lol I didn't even realize that my hair matched hers till I was done, I was like "Oh DUH"

I just finished my Storm look.  It's more of a comic/costume look.  My boyfriend hates it but I spent 3.5 hours doing it so I'm posting it lol. 

Storm
Storm a longtime member and sometimes leader of the X-Men, Storm is the reigning queen consort of Wakanda, a title held by marriage to King T'Challa, better known as the Black Panther.  She has the ability to control the weather.​
 ​
 ​
 ​

And for laughs...me with no eyebrows​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Eyes:
Base - NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
Outline - Mac Fluidline
Eyeball - BH Cosmetics 100 Palette White covered with TKB Pearl White
TONS of fake eyelashes of all kinds Water Line - MAC Fluidline

Face:
Maybelline Mineral Foundation
Lips - BH Cosmetics Lip Palette Maroon topped with cherry red

Eyebrows -  Covered with Joico ICE Styling Glue, then covered with NYX Milk, then covered that with Ben Nye cream foundation, then covered that with Maybelline mineral makeup.
Drawn on with MAC fluidline

Oh my gosh! This is AMAZE-BALLS! Hands down my favorite look thus far!!! Rock on GF!!!

My fiance looked over and he thinks it's hilarious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. AWESOME job.

I just finished my Storm look.  It's more of a comic/costume look.  My boyfriend hates it but I spent 3.5 hours doing it so I'm posting it lol. 

And for laughs...me with no eyebrows​
 ​

Back