"Super" Awesome Looks Series!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I....I'm scared 
aaa.gif

omgomgomg I lOVE THIS idea!! Pllllzzzzz do a She-Ra look! (boy am I showing my age by knowing this show). She-Ra Princess of Power!!!!

Sorry everyone, this look isn't that spectacular lol.

Ok I decided on Catwoman today.  I went with the classic comic book look (the purple and black one).  This is my "wearable" look.  I plan on also doing a modern (costumey) one too (probably tonight).  I will post a better picture with the hair after my bf gets home.  I can't seem to get a good shot doing it myself.

There are sooo many back stories and origin stories so I'm can't really go into detail.  Here's a tiny bit of info.

Catwoman
 ​
The original and most widely known Catwoman, Selina Kyle, first appears in Batman #1 in which she is known as The Cat. She is a sometimes-adversary of Batman, known for having a complex love-hate relationship with him. In her first appearance, she was a whip-carrying burglar with a taste for high-stake thefts.  Source

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Eyes:
Base - NYX Black Bean FYI work fast with this once you apply powder and let it dry....it's not going anywhere
Lid - TKB Carbon Black and Murasaki Violet
Water Line - Physician's Formula in purple gel liner in the inner Elf Gel Liner in black on the outer
Brow - Elf Drama quad white
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black fake no name half lashes

Face:
Amazing Concealer Golden Tan
Maybelline Mineral Power Creamy Natural
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Natural Elf bronzer Matte Bronze Lips - Pink/Red gloss
  Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit
 ​

Girl you rawk! This look is killer!!! Keep 'em coming (now you're really in it b/c we are ON YOU to do these looks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha! Great work!

LOL i sooo hear you! I miss the 80s and shows like Jem!!!! Today's cartoons are crap compared to what ours were ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They show the makeup really good in that intro too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wink wink!!! The pressure!

Ugh I agree.  Did you even watch moon dreamers?  Everyone always stares blankly at me when I bring them up.  I had almost every doll!

Wow I totally forgot about that one until i youtube searched it! WOW! Flashbacks!! I used to watch Carebears too; my little ponies, Mr. Wizzard, Today's Sepcial, She-Rah, Jem, Tiny Toons, the Polka Dot Door (i think that's what its called?)......so many great shows. Oh then later: Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Dahria(sp?), ....

I LOVED the carebear and my little pony movies  I hunted them down and have them on dvd now lol.  I miss all those nick shows.  I hate the shows now.  My bf works at nick and I keep telling him to make them bring back doug and rug rats.

OMG how cool ur bf works @ nick!! I used to looooove when they would do the marathons of I dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, and the Munsters. I freaking loved those shows!!!! Yes, keep bugging him about bringing back old school hah!

Every Halloween they throw a GIANT party for the employees and their kids.  Every group (ie dora, spongebob etc) decorates a hall for the kids to walk through and trick or treat.  There's this one hall that has all the retired shows and RIP everywhere lol.  I get so sad walking through it.  Oh and 2 Halloweens ago Breckin Meyer was walking in front of me :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bonnie...love your shimmers, i'm so stealing some of that look!

Bow...i love your extra defining on your lid, looks awesome!

haha..My ideas take a couple days to come together as a look that doesn't look dumb.  Now with all this pressure I'm scared to do a bad look

You'll do great!  You've been doing great!  No pressure, I'm sure we'll all appreciate any attempt.

Back