Support and prayers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really truly sorry to hear that Paula, i am pretty sure your marriage WILL survive, because of the way that you say how much you love your wife i am sure she loves you just as much, it might be that she feels confused at the moment, but i am sure she will understand and stay with you, love doesn't die from one day to another, and you seem to me like a very sweet loving and sensitive person, she is lucky to have you.

I wish you the best, send you all the blessings and i will keep you in my prayers, even though i know you little you have my support as well *HUGS

Wow, Paula! What courage that must have taken on your part! I hope it all works out! Even if you end up not CDing anymore you can still come on and chat and hang out with us. We'll be here if you need to talk. :1f: :hug:

Thank you all for your support and prayers :hug:

I am very gratfull to all you guys even if "Paula" goes to the wayside I will try to be here for you all just as you all are here for me :1f:

Paula, that took so much courage and strenght to do, I can't imagine how hard it must've been. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I hope that you and your wife get through this together. Hopefully you can both come to understand and accept your situation. I hope your wife can also appreciate that it is just another side of you and doesn't necessarily imply anything deviant. *HUGS*

:hug: :huggies:

Thanks sweetie, I'm kinda nervice about talking to somone face to face about my CDing...in a way I am rather looking forward to it..

well we still love ya ............I'm sure she does too!!

sending special thoughts your way:hug:

Thanks guys..

Some days I really need a lot of hugs...

Its good to know I have you all for support...

Of course! We're always here for you, Paula. Let us know how it goes with the counselor. It'll be good for you to gain insight and hopefully find acceptance (not just from the counselor, who should accept you without question & not judge) but also from your wife. I'm rooting for you and your marriage from across the country! :heart: :luv:

my big day at the counclers....i'm a bit nervious

Thanks to all of you...your suport means a lot to me...

You will be in my thoughts. I just know you and your wife will get through this. It's really brave of you to tell your wife about your cross dessing but in the long run, this was the right thing to do for your relationship.

Good luck with the councler and let us know how it goes.

Paula, I'm sending you big hugs and prayers!!

Good luck with the counselor today.

I'm sure that your marriage will survive, because I can tell you really love your wife, and if you love each other, you can get through anything. *HUGS*

Paula, how did it go with the counselor? I'm sure you have a lot going on in your head, but I was wondering how the initial session went. You're in my thoughts!

I think it went well, she was easy to talk to, she says it is quite common, everyone has a mascalin/feminin side i have a lot of focous on my fem side, need to explore my options, wants a session with both my wife and I to get some background and work more from there...

Thank you so much for your concern :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really do need to know I have friends thinking of me :hug:

Well, I'm glad you're at ease with this counselor! I hope everything goes well, and everythin gets "straightened" out. No pun intended, but I didn't know what else to put! Cause to me, it's not something that needs to be "fixed!" I'll shut up now LOL!

I'm glad your counselor was understanding. There definitely is a continuum within us all. I hope things continue to go well. *HUG*

I'm glad the appointment with the counselor went well. When I had to see one over some grief issues I liked the fact that I felt like I could tell her anything. It's a great start!

Still thinkin' about you honey!! *hugs*

Thanks so much girls...I really need your thoughts and prays ...keep them comming ....you guys reall are helping me and I am really gratfull for your friendship and any advice you may have..

:hug:

Back