Support and prayers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife says she still loves me , but has some issues and at the moment wants some space, ....i'm now sleeping in the spair room, we are still talking, but I am rather depressed...

Hey there. Don't get depressed about your situation. Your wife just needs time to absorb everything. Just follow her lead and let her call the shots until she has adjusted. In no time, the two of you will be cuddling in the same bed again.

If I can offer a piece of advice, be true to yourself and let her get to know Paula a little bit at a time. And make sure you have your own things cause she might tolerate Paula, but not Paula borrowing her things.

Wishing you and your wife the best.

Thank you for the words of encoragement....I will be staying out of her things...I do have my own...

Paula, I'm glad that the session with the couselor went well.

As for your wife, I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'd assume that finding out about "Paula" was a shock to her, and it would take some time for her to get used to.

Be patient hon, and although it might not seem like much of a progress, take it one day at a time. Keep us updated! :huggies:

thank you all for your support, I really need to hear your encoraging thoughts at this time..

well today we are both going,,,I will let you know how it goes...

:hug:

Hope all goes well today Paula. Give your wife some time. I know it would be a shock for me if I was in her shoes. By going to the counselor with you it at the very least shows she's willing to work on your relationship and that's a GOOD thing. I'm thinking of both of you.

I think it's a good sign that your wife has asked for time, she is "digesting" the situation so give her time and be very patience. The fact she's willing to go to counseling with you is very encouraging, this is going to take time...i'll guess the road will have its ups and downs but stay positive.

Hi Paula,

I agree with the others, it is definitely a good sign she wants to go to counseling with you. It may take time for her to absorb all of this and it sounds like she loves you dearly but she just needs a bit of time to sort through this. *Hugs* Were here for you!

You guys are great, I thank you all for your prayes and concerns, keep them comming please...

wow i dont know how i miss this thread sorry paula, i hope everything goes well with the counseling and we are all here for you "hug's" to you

you are very brave to come clean and be honest with your wife.. good luck to you

Paula, i'm so sorry that I didn't see this thread and reply sooner.

I'm glad your wife is going to counseling with you. As others have said, i'm sure it's just going to take some time for her as i'm sure it was a shock. I wish you both the best!

*HUGS*

Thanks girls, I have my moments, I call the yo yo effect I'm kinda at the bottom of my string right now...

Support and prayers coming your way Paula. I hope your counselling session went well the other day. :hugss:

I love my friends and they could never do any wrong, if I found one was a CDing I would be extremely supportive but if it was my husband I would be pretty distraught that I had been with someone and didn't know about a secret of this type. It's not an easy thing to tell someone you love and I'm so proud of you for being so strong!!!! It's a hard situation but I truly believe that if you love each other your marriage will endure! You have all my prayers!!!!

Back