Talk about crappy!!!! Would you wear this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the idea of there not being any heels, but I do mind the ugliness. Potentially, it could look hot, but I guess it needs the extra support of that chunky ugly sole to work. And I really really hate chunky soles. Like a lot. Ugh.

LOL @ the goats feet comment! they do!

My own view -

Somebody who had some fun with Photoshop and creative writing is laughing their a** off seeing how many people believe it.

Originally Posted by Jadeanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif My own view -
Somebody who had some fun with Photoshop and creative writing is laughing their a** off seeing how many people believe it.

That would be funny wouldn't it!! I saw another pair in my allure mag with a model wearing a similar heel-less pair by marc jacobs. i hope this is one trend that goes fast!!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif they make her look like she has goats feet lol They really do!! haha. Yeah I think they just look stupid, and very hard to walk in

Weeeeird.

And, to me, really ugly. The really do look 'wrong' on feet.. I suppose if I stared at them long enough, I could try to convince my brain that they're practical, they look comfortable and they're really pretty...

..but I can't seem to do that at all, and I won't waste my time trying. Ew.

ouc, ouch, ouch, i already feel the blisters and pain in my legs ! lol, no way, i'd better walk bare feet rather than beign caught wearing thse strange shoes.

Originally Posted by Jadeanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif My own view -

They're real.
smile.gif

Back