Talk about crappy!!!! Would you wear this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lo0oooooL ugly ...

thnx
smile.gif

am i the only one that doesn't understand how they "work"? I mean i walk heel first when i walk. I've been confused ever since i saw these in allure mag.

I'd like to try them on and walk around just to see what it's like. Not that I would ever get them...

*rolls eyes*.................i think the fact that someone is acutally going to buy them what makes me wonder even more..............

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif *rolls eyes*.................i think the fact that someone is acutally going to buy them what makes me wonder even more.............. That's whats got me wondering lol

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif they make her look like she has goats feet lol I agree

I wonder how it would look if you would try to catch the bus in those ugly shoes....You probably would break something on the way as well and you would look just ugly

I dont know if the designer was on crack when he did this shoe but I think he should go to fashion jail for it.....

Ugly and dangerous

Those are pretty craptastic! I wouldn't wear them because A) I think they look hideous and B) I need my feet to like me and not want to kick my right square in the arse.

victoria beckham is like a heel freak! she's always in heels, and always trying to top the other person off with her more outrageous, taller, like look at me! heels. it's a peeve of mine lol

but yeah those are just rediculous

Fuuuugly for sure...and they'd be ugly even if they did have heels. Someone is going to get hurt wearing those monsters.

Back