Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second target box finally arrived.

IMG_1525.JPG

cskeiser, on 01 Aug 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:Hmmm... debating whether I can justify now that they are charging shipping...
I don't think it's the normal.  I had placed the order first thing (7:15 am) and didn't realize that they had charged shipping (d'oh!). I called CS not too long ago and she confirmed free shipping and credited me via gift card.

*edit - received an email and they actually refunded me the shipping charges instead (which is better). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather they fix this "glitch" than have to make a phone call only to give me credit. That's not how it should work.

Here is my box:

IMG_1885.JPG

I'm not thrilled with a higher price tag for this box. I wish it had a matching shampoo instead of two conditioners and a different product than the Laneige over and over again.

I am thinking the reason why they priced this box higher is to cover shipping expenses. Or maybe they want to be at par with other subscription boxes?

I just canceled my second Birchbox and put my $10 in this box and I am okay with it. I don't shop drugstore products often and this is a great way for me to try them before buying full size. Also, mascaras are always full sized! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's true I wouldn't normally try most of the items in the box without these collaborations with Target. I'm just being picky  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's true I wouldn't normally try most of the items in the box without these collaborations with Target. I'm just being picky  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't think you're being picky.  I skipped this one because I didn't think it was worth the $10. I mean, if you total everything up, it would cost more than $10.  But, for me, it didn't make the cut.

Latest posts

Back