Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @@Krystyn Lowe ! Here is the preview and the link http://www.target.com/c/beauty-box-ways-to-shop/-/N-54wll#?lnk=snav_rd_beauty_box

target beauty box october 2016.jpg

target beauty box october 2016 2.jpg

target beauty box october 2016 3.jpg

target beauty box october 2016 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, they have a store (warehouse!) full of products and they keep sending the same stuff each month.  It's great if you want to stockpile a favorite but other than that it's kind of boring at this point.

cpl100, on 02 Oct 2016 - 8:04 PM, said:Honestly, they have a store (warehouse!) full of products and they keep sending the same stuff each month.  It's great if you want to stockpile a favorite but other than that it's kind of boring at this point.
Agreed - this is the first box I will not be buying.  I've been on the fence on a few others but there is absolutely nothing that appeals...

I went for the box, the peppermint shampoo and conditioner appeals to me and I like derma e products.

Hello ladies,
Does any of you have an extra $3 off $15 beauty coupon that you won't be using? If yes, could you please share it with me via PM? 
Thanks a lot in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Target had a baby box but sold out so fast :/ I would have loved to get one for my baby who is still baking in the oven :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope they add more stock soon.

I bought the men's box, my boyfriends b-day is in a couple weeks, and I refuse to buy him video games, comics and pop figures. So he's getting a man's "beauty box" scratchers, dinner, ice cream cake and trip to see the Dr Strange movie.
whoops looks like Target canceled all the orders for the box. I wonder if it wasn't supposed to go out yet?

Back