Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Beautybox came today. Overall I think it's ok. I'm going to try the Nexus hair product and looking forward to using the Burt's Bees, the Revitalift and the Revlon lip balm stick. Did anyone else order it and get theirs yet?

IMG_6573.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got both boxes last week. I dove right into them and forgot to snap pictures. 

I'm pretty happy with the mix of products in both boxes. I'll have a few items for swap. I love trying new lotions in the winter, I can get a better sense if they actually work to heal dry skin.

Just a heads up they have the $10 version up on the site on sale for $7, must not have been a big seller. Since they went monthly, I feel like they aren't quite the deal they used to be. Not saying I don't still pick them up, but I don't snag 2-3 like I used to.

I picked one up. I'll use every item in the box except the mascara. I've already tried it and didn't love it but I can easily pass it to my sister.

I got my box today. It's excellent I'll use everything in this box and the lip gloss is a nice light pink shade in radiant rose.

Super excited to try the Missa toner, I'm almost out of my current toner.

IMG_2722.JPG

The full sizes from the last box are now available for 15% off with a coupon. I really like the Neutrogena lip product so I'm considering getting it.

target coupon.jpg

APRIL BOXES are now available! $7 each

target-beauty-box-april-2017-1.jpeg

BOX 1:

• La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser – 0.5 oz
  • Sally Hansen Double-Duty Base & Top Coat – 0.45 oz
  • HASK Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner – 1.57 oz
  • Dr Teals Lavender Foaming Bath – 3 oz
  • eb5 Facial Cleanser – 0.35 oz S
  • Rimmel Colour Precise White Eyeliner Colored liquid liner
  • Banana Boat Dry Balance SPF 30 – 1 oz

BOX 2:

• SheaMoisture Kukui Nut Facial Cream Cleanser + Face & Neck Cream – 5ml
  • Juice Organics Deluxe-Size Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner – 1.2 oz each
  • Burt’s Bees White Tea Extract Facial Cleansing Towelettes – 10ct
  • Hello Extra Whitening Pure Mint Flouride Toothpaste – .85 oz
  • Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask – 1ct
  • ACURE Pore Clarifying Red Clay Scrub – 1 oz
  • Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash – 2 oz

Last edited by a moderator:
APRIL BOXES are now available! $7 each

target-beauty-box-april-2017-1.jpeg

BOX 1:

• La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser – 0.5 oz
  • Sally Hansen Double-Duty Base & Top Coat – 0.45 oz
  • HASK Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner – 1.57 oz
  • Dr Teals Lavender Foaming Bath – 3 oz
  • eb5 Facial Cleanser – 0.35 oz S
  • Rimmel Colour Precise White Eyeliner Colored liquid liner
  • Banana Boat Dry Balance SPF 30 – 1 oz

BOX 2:

• SheaMoisture Kukui Nut Facial Cream Cleanser + Face & Neck Cream – 5ml
  • Juice Organics Deluxe-Size Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner – 1.2 oz each
  • Burt’s Bees White Tea Extract Facial Cleansing Towelettes – 10ct
  • Hello Extra Whitening Pure Mint Flouride Toothpaste – .85 oz
  • Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask – 1ct
  • ACURE Pore Clarifying Red Clay Scrub – 1 oz
  • Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash – 2 oz
Thanks! I just picked up one of each.

Picked up one of each! A little surprised they still had them this far into the month.

I haven't seen my regular mail man for a week (maybe more). I was expecting my Target boxes Friday but they never arrived. My regular mail man usually arrives at lunch time and this week I got mail at all sorts of times, sometimes as early at 11am other days as late as 5:30pm. 

Friday the substitute mail man says my regular guy might be retiring or as he put it "get the heck outta here" when he dropped off my BeautyFix box, but he had no Target boxes. Later that day my Target box tracking updated to delivered in a totally different zip code, not the one my office and address is located in. Ugh.

I live chatted with Target and they offered me a refund. Since the boxes are still available I might repurchase them and just have them sent to my apartment where the mail delivery is a little more stable.  

52378314.jpeg

Target Beauty box for May is still available as of this writing.

From the descriptions:

Nexxus Shampoo & Conditioner- 1 each, .3 oz
Caviar Protein Complex helps replenish moisture to dry, brittle hair for a mane that’s soft and smooth

ACURE Pore-Minimizing Red Clay Mask- 1 oz
Moroccan red clay draws out impurities while argan stem cells hydrate and tone for a bright complexion
Tip: Remove mask before it dries completely to get all the benefits without over-drying skin.

Nubian Heritage Bath Bombs- 2 ct
Dream about a tropical getaway while coconut oil and papaya help naturally hydrate and revitalize skin.

Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lipstick- .24 oz
High-pigment color glides on glossy and dries to a matte finish that won’t dry out your pout.
Trick: Use a lip liner beforehand to define the shape and keep the color contained.

Vichy Pore-Purifying Clay Mask- .23 oz
White clay helps remove excess oil, while aloe vera and mineralizing thermal water hydrate and strengthen skin.

Nexxus Vitall 8-in-1 Masque- 1.5 oz
Blend of coconut oil, soybean oil and keratin offers intensive treatment to help nourish and repair hair.
How To: After shampooing, apply and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse. Use weekly or as needed.

Guess Dare Fragrance for Women- .04 oz
Notes of kumquat, jasmine and coconut palm create a fruity-floral aroma that’s sophisticated and modern.

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish- 1.69 oz
Skin-smoothing body polish with shea butter, almond oil, peach seed powder and sugar exfoliates dry skin.
Tip: Use before applying sunless tanner for flawless color. Don’t forget elbows and knees!

Back