Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the refresh box. I'll use everything except the shampoo and conditioner. Didn't these used to be $10 a box?
I thought they were $5?

I threw on a box of q-tips and used my $3 off coupon from the last box and picked up both boxes and the q-tips for $13.  Now I have to remember to go to target and get my qtips. 

Here are pictures of the two boxes (Renewal and Refresh). Perfectly fitting for New Years.  :)

target beauty boxes.png

Really wanted to get these, but I'm on a no buy. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Looks like some great products! 
Ack. . . I wish I had your self-control!!!  I thought it would be easy to do a 'no buy January' but all these great deals keep popping up. 

I bought both boxes, but only because I had two $5 gift cards from in-store purchases.  So I ended up paying less than $5 for both boxes and I'm pretty sure I'll use everything. 

My renewal box came today. The Laniege is 3 little plastic capsules  in 3 shades and a pouf. I ain't even mad, it occurred to me that I might be able to use the darker shades as a travel contour palette with one of the gazillion highlighter samples I have as, well, the highlighter part.

I really like the headband, thick braided elastic with a thin strip of silicone on one side to keep it from slipping. Mine was dark grey.

The mascara will go into the pile, and the other stuff in with my travel bag.

Refresh also shipped out, but hasn't came yet.

artemiss, on 08 Jan 2016 - 3:22 PM, said:
My renewal box came today. The Laniege is 3 little plastic capsules  in 3 shades and a pouf. I ain't even mad, it occurred to me that I might be able to use the darker shades as a travel contour palette with one of the gazillion highlighter samples I have as, well, the highlighter part.

I really like the headband, thick braided elastic with a thin strip of silicone on one side to keep it from slipping. Mine was dark grey.

The mascara will go into the pile, and the other stuff in with my travel bag.

Refresh also shipped out, but hasn't came yet.
I had ordered two and received them both today.  I really liked them and am grateful for an assortment of headband colors; I received a nice blue one and black.  I sort of love these boxes so it's always a win!

I got both boxes in yesterday and I love them both! I'm supposed to be on a no buy, but I had a Target giftcard so technically I didn't spend any money. I got a hot pink headband and it'll be great to keep my bangs in place at work. 

These boxes look great. Bummed I missed out again. I really like the hair products in both and that wet skin moisturizer is great. I guess I will just go buy those items to make myself feel better lol

I got both my boxes today, they're packed with stuff!

My refresh box came with a men's dandruff 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner from Clean Care instead of a shampoo. The other bottle was a regular Clean Care Conditioner. Not a big deal my boyfriend can use the mens stuff.

My headband was pink, like the one in the picture of the renewal box. 

Received the Refresh box today and wow is it packed with stuff.  Hands down Target is my favorite ... nice assortment, great sizes at an incredible price!

I ordered both boxes despite telling myself I do not need them. I just can't pass that $7/box deal! I am sooooo in love with Target boxes and I will get them each time!!

Back