Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These boxes are always a must for me - considering the mask is $3.69 this is a good deal.  From some of the comments on MSA it looks like this will be around a lot longer since people were skipping it.

Darn looks like I missed it too. Was busy all morning. Oh well.

ETA: Oh happy day a friend accidentally bought two boxes so I'm going to trade her for her extra box. Yay

Last edited by a moderator:
I *love* this month's box, with the exception of the body wash that doubles as perfume, I will happily use every bit of it. I got a peppermint mask and a gorgeous polish color called "Hush Money". 

My boxes had the Poisonberry and Lie-lac polishes and both had the anti-aging mask. My younger daughter was quick to pick the things she wanted so its nice to have something to share with her, she took off with a Caress body wash and a lotion lol.

I love these boxes but this time around I received two identical boxes as far as colors and masks.  The nail color was a copper like color which reminds me more of Fall - oh well still a great deal for $5 and will make it easier to part with one since they are identical.

@@MET I was hoping for at least one of those ones, it looked really nice and summery on the photos I've seen. Luckily they aren't expensive so I can go hunt one down, whats the name of it by the way?

After delay and delay, I just had my Target box cancelled.  Has anyone else had this happen?  What to do?

i am keeping an eye on this thread, hoping to snag one of the Target boxes that are so elusive. 

i am keeping an eye on this thread, hoping to snag one of the Target boxes that are so elusive. 
I have the link to the last box saved and keep checking it to see if they have switched to the new products - that has generally been the signal that they are getting ready to launch. 

Latest posts

Back