Target SUMMER 2015 box - on sale - spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.  I just looked it up to see if this eye cream is the full size and how much it costs... 

ON SALE FOR $24 AT ULTA.  What in the... that's so expensive.  Come on now, Olay!  

This eye cream better last forever, lol!  I seriously love it! 

Now I wish I bought two boxes =(

Last edited by a moderator:
My Target box just arrived.  I got the same lipstick in Gladiolus as everyone else. Mine's going on my trade list. The nail polish I got is Supernova and I have very similar colors already so that's probably getting traded too. The Fekkai hair product I got is the Pre-soleil hair mist and that is the one I wanted to try, so I'll definitely use that.  2 trade items and 3 things I will use plus the included coupons, I can say that I'm not disappointed in this box at all, especially for $7.

OMG.  I just looked it up to see if this eye cream is the full size and how much it costs... 

ON SALE FOR $24 AT ULTA.  What in the... that's so expensive.  Come on now, Olay!  

This eye cream better last forever, lol!  I seriously love it! 

Now I wish I bought two boxes =(
Crazy huh? I checked the prices of everything before I bought the box and couldn't believe how much the eye cream was. Especially for such a tiny bottle. It'd have to make my dark circles completely vanish for me to pay that much. I do love the way it feels though. 

does anyone else have the problem with the olay cream "balling" up on their skin?  It does for me.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong (except I refuse to massage cream into my delicate eye area...)

I'm so annoyed about the revlon code on the back of the lipstick card. Supposedly we could have gotten a five dollar target gift card if we signed up right away. I feel like this is just like the Birchbox gap codes where hackers took everything. Did anyone actually get this before it was used up?

I'm so annoyed about the revlon code on the back of the lipstick card. Supposedly we could have gotten a five dollar target gift card if we signed up right away. I feel like this is just like the Birchbox gap codes where hackers took everything. Did anyone actually get this before it was used up?
I actually did not notice that $5 gift card note before seeing your message. So, thanks ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When you go to www.samplingadvisors.com/revtarget it says the quota is reached, but click on the "Continue to Register" (green) button anyway. This will take you to a page where you will put your information for them to mail the $5 gift card and it also enters your name to $100 Visa giveaway. You have two options for the $5 gift card: Target or Walmart. But the cards won't be sent out immediately, here is the info:

"Your gift card will be mailed to you after completing our follow up survey in approximately two months. Complete instructions/rules to receive your $5 Gift Card, or to enter for a $100 Visa Gift Card, click here."

It wasn't even hackers, Birchbox just made it so anyone could sign up without verifying that they were subscribers :/

I actually did not notice that $5 gift card note before seeing your message. So, thanks ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When you go to www.samplingadvisors.com/revtarget it says the quota is reached, but click on the "Continue to Register" (green) button anyway. This will take you to a page where you will put your information for them to mail the $5 gift card and it also enters your name to $100 Visa giveaway. You have two options for the $5 gift card: Target or Walmart. But the cards won't be sent out immediately, here is the info:

"

Your gift card will be mailed to you after completing our follow up survey in approximately two months. Complete instructions/rules to receive your $5 Gift Card, or to enter for a $100 Visa Gift Card,

click here."
Thanks - I hope it works ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Earlier in the post I said my dry shampoo leaked all over itself. This morning I actually found my birchbox sample safe and sound in the bathroom. It was a Marc Anthony hairspray that had an incontinency issue. The only problem with the dry shampoo is the nozzle can clog. Sorry for the confusion. Now I don't mind that I got the shine spray. 

I just tried the Cutex nail polish remover pads yesterday.  At first I thought it looked small and didn't think it would work that well.  I was wrong!  One little pad removed all 10 toes AND 10 fingers of polish.  I only had clear nail polish on my fingers, but still I was totally impressed.

Boo! I got an e-mail today stating my Beauty Box order was cancelled d/t "overwhelming demand." But they are going to send me a $10 Target eGiftcard which isn't a bad consolation prize.

does anyone else have the problem with the olay cream "balling" up on their skin?  It does for me.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong (except I refuse to massage cream into my delicate eye area...)
I wanted to try it a few days with and without makeup before commenting. I have't had any issues with this. I pat it gently (no rubbing) under my eyes and it goes on smooth with no issues. I have crazy oily skin so maybe that helps it absorb better, who knows? 

I wanted to try it a few days with and without makeup before commenting. I have't had any issues with this. I pat it gently (no rubbing) under my eyes and it goes on smooth with no issues. I have crazy oily skin so maybe that helps it absorb better, who knows? 
@@biancardi I have been using it on my cleansed eye area twice a day for the past days and, like @@puzzlepopples , I also did not experience any balling on my dry skin.

Did you give it another try?

The strangest thing happened. I got my Target box last week...and then I got another one today.

Same color lipstick, but two different color nail polishes and two different hair products (Blowout and the presun stuff).

I had a super crappy day at work today (as in I was not supposed to work and ended up covering for the on call person who couldn't be bothered to return her calls) so this was a nice surprise when I got home. I tried the lipstick and while it is a super bright shade, I love the way the formula feels on my lips. I think I will buy this in a more tamed down shade.

Back