Thank you Nilufer for the wonderful RAOK!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our work computers are Dell --- for being such a large company -- their customer service usually sucks! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Our pc's break all the time, wish the quality was a little better since its a pain to either have someone come to fix it or send it in to them... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Everytime we had problems it would take FOREVER to fix (if they did at all!) and you pay so much for their support & warrantys - you'd think they'd make it a little easier! lol Hope they're helping you!!

:icon_smil Thanks Janelle, I had such a bad headache last night I didn't get to call. But I will today!!! I don't like their support part either....

Laura enjoy your gift hun!! You had better relish that chocolate too, I think I am going to have to get some of my own!

Nilufer and Janelle, I hate ANY customer support! I called Sprint PCS to ask them about my phone and they didn't even pick UP!

Leila, I used to have CellularOne and they were just like that. I had to be on the phone for a long time so someone would finally answer. I waited 26 min one time for road emergency! That is way toooo much. I switched to Verizon Wireless and I really like their customer service.

Back