The "average" bra size

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi im like 14 and i know im still developing but from now i can tell ive got really small breasts im a 30a and it looks like im devolping slower cos my breasts dont hurt at all

36C here, sometimes 36D. For the most part I'm happy about my size, but sometimes I get jealous at the girls that can get away with the tiny tops without wearing a bra! I still haven't found truly "great" bras. I think people are blinded by victoria's secret, which aren't even close to top quality imo. Unfortunately, that and Fredericks are all I see in stores that have cute bras.
frown.gif

I am a 32DD and can't even find bras my size. I can usually get away with 34D's at VS and Fredricks does carry some 32DD.

I am about a 36H. Yup. Pretty annoying. ANd you can rarely find button down shirts. And I have a really short torso. And a high waist. I would love to go down a few cups. But I guess it won't be happening anytime soon. You DDs are lucky!

I am a 32DDD. Yea, I know they are not God given breast but on my small body frame they look pretty good. I just want to say thank goodness for breast forms.

The only store I can find any good 32DDD bras is at Macys. That is the largest cup size in a 32 that they carry. The price range is $25.00 up to $40.00.

I'm a 38 G ... Waayyyy too big , I wish I was smaller, they each probably weigh like a bag of sugar!
frown.gif

I consider myself very lucky. I am pretty much a 34B but usually don't wear bras. I could not imagine being bigger. Yeah for small boobs.

I'm a 36C and my favorite bras are carried by Target. I'm not sure what the brand name is but they snap in the front and the straps cross in the back. Great support!

I'm a 32 D and it is hard to find bras that fit me. If I had paid for these things I'd want my money back haha. I do with they were smaller so I could fit into cute shirts and not have to get size mediums or larges, but oh well, that's life!

Im below average I guess. Im a 34B. No complaints though, they look and fit my body just right!

I was totally wearing the wrong size, I sort out assistance which directed me to a 34D... omg my life has changed dramatically!

I'm a 36B at 5' 4" tall. I mostly never find anything I like at Victoria Secret and I think everything there is overpriced! If I want fancy expensive lingerie I'd buy certain Wacaol styles. But I'm happy with the cheap Liz Clairborne bra and panty sets. There's a lot of nice stuff at Target, Kohl's, Macy's, Dillard's, and Walmart - as long as they're matching color bra and panty sets. I'd rather shop Frederick's of Holloywood than VS!

im a 14D at the moment, however i am trying to lose say...10 kg's so i should be about a 10-12c hopefully lol haha

38 D-DD, I think. Victoria Secret measurement aren't always correct. I bought 100 Ways bra and it didn't fit right, clamps my boobies.

Back