The Falsies Mascara: Yes or No?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, i'm pretty much unimpressed with the Falseies mascara.

The commercial is SO over-hyped, but we all know that no mascara can give you crazy big eyelashes like they show in the commercial, right? ;P

the one thing i'll say about the Falsies mascara is that the waterproff version DOES NOT BUDGE.

It's great for long-lasting wear and maybe even going into water with (beach or pool, although I haven't tried yet).

But it's one pain in the butt to remove it at night.

Still on my quest to find my HG masacara! Maybelline Falsies is not it, though.

Originally Posted by sonyawatts /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the one thing i'll say about the Falsies mascara is that the waterproff version DOES NOT BUDGE.

this is true for all their wp mascaras actually :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm tempted to try it, LOREAL mascaras tend to be my favorite, but I'm worried about the clumping -- its that bad huh?

I have pretty long lashes as it is, i just like the volume. But clumping is such a problem for me :/

I haven't tried this one but I'm in love with Maybelline's Volume Express One by One mascara. It's definitely my new drugstore fav! It makes my lashes super thick and defined without being clumppy at all. I think it's the brush that is so amazing. Give it a try if you're looking for something similar! I got it on sale at Shoppers so wait until there's a sale to try it out!

Honestly I dislike this mascara more than I like it. I like that it makes my lashes long and separated, not clumpy at all. But that's about all I like about it. There is no volume, I don't like the brush (I could be that I use it wrong.. it's curved) and it doesn't hold a curl.

I don't wear false lashes but this mascara doesn't make me think false lashes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back