The Grudge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tony.

But, sometimes I bite my own tongue accidentally when I speak in three languages simultaneously. LOL.

Originally Posted by beckybum69 i think it was quite a good movie, its a kind of film thats like the ring I fell asleep when I rented the Ring. I am pretty backward when it comes to horror movies, I am terrified at ones no one else is (I am embarrassed to say what movie I saw that scared the living daylights out of me). The Ring was so boring to me. But then, I thought the Exorcist was lame, and my mom got hives from it
smile.gif
The Grudge, I didnt see b/c my brother and sister-in-law said they couldnt sleep for a week after that movie. My boyfriend thought it was dumb, but he is never scared. I guess everyone is different, probably depending on whether you see many horror films or not. I personally, HATE to be scared, I have accidentally seen scary ones thinking they wouldnt be.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i was so disappointed with this movie,i thought it made no sense and wasnt scary at all.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
Totally agree and I bought the dvd
icon_sad.gif

so many mixed reviews
smile.gif
this movie scared the crap out of me even though I am horror movie fan and I have seen many many horror movies, not many things really scare me, but this one for some reason did... I was trying to watch it second time with my mom and i simply couldn't cause i was so so so scared... I guess it depends on our personal demons, if something touches us personally in the movie then it will scare us... maybe I subconsciously remember similar images from my nightmares or something
icon_smile.gif

I think that the japanese version was almost exactly the same, just with japanese actors and without computer effects... I didnt see much difference there...

Back