• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Indie Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gde boardwalk and drive-in movies, both new and sealed. Would love to trade for some other indie goodness :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Also adding Cherokee Rose and Officer Friendly from this months NM VC since I'm not really feeling them. Can include the zombie bag too if someone wants it. It's super cute!

Also adding Cherokee Rose and Officer Friendly from this months NM VC since I'm not really feeling them. Can include the zombie bag too if someone wants it. It's super cute!
I was just coming to post that I am looking for Cherokee Rose! Is it still available? My trade list isn't updated but what are you looking to trade for?

Edited because I can't type.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just coming to post that I am looking for Cherokee Rose! Is it still available? My trade list isn't updated but what are you looking to trade for?

Edited because I can't type.
Sorry no it's not :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I already have a trade worked out for both. I hope you can find one!

I have a few!

GDE-

Candy Coma (Halloween 2011) - Full Jar, never swatched

October 30th (Halloween 2011) - Full jar, never swatched

Naughty List - Full Jar never swatched

HOG-

Persephone's Descent Sample - opened to smell

Full Sizes in Pumpkin Eater and Olde Cidre Haus, welcome to decant, don't want to give full size away!

Looking for:

Eyeshadows in reds and burgundies, golds and blacks (and neutrals.. not really looking for bright brights right now!)

Other indie perfumes with warm scents, nothing white. Want to try something from Black Violet.

Anything! Try me! 
Edited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Finally making my way here!! Mostly have a ton a perfumes that need a new home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alchemia Apothecary

• Ambassador - Full size, tested 1x. Perfume is based on Inara from Firefly!!
Darling Clandestine

• Serpentina Solid - Used 2x, not really for me! 
  • Supernova Sway - Bitsy (I swapped for it on Reddit and ended up getting it in my grab bag lol)
  • Inked - Bitsy [SIZE=14.4444446563721px](see above :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)[/SIZE]
Dollface Perfume 

• Lulu - Full size, solid. Tested 1x I think? 
Dreamworld Hermetica 

• Dearg Due - Full sized, sealed. 
Glamour Doll Eyes 

• Lace Panties - Full sized, sealed jar. 
  • Reckless - Full sized, sealed jar. 
Haus of Gloi 

• Narcosa - Full sized, tested 1x. Got this from the lovely Mari but doesn't work with my skin chemistry! 
  • Persephone's Descent - Sample size. Untested.  
Posetts Perfume

• Fabienne 
  • Seraphim - Sample size, untested. 
Sarawen Perfume

• Jaded Ambition - Mini, tested 1x. From her Great Gatsby collection, now unavailable. 
Solstice Scents 

• Solarium - Sample size, untested.
Sugar and Spite 

• Grimoire - Bisty, tested 1x. 

Trading:

Shiro you know nothing (sample)

NM officer friendly (sample)

(If you're looking for the full size I would probably part with it as well if you ask)

NM don't think so loud (sample)

I have sample sizes of HoG's Fancy Bread and Debaucherous Pumpkin Brulee and Lebkuchen. They have been opened to smell, not swatched. I'm essentially looking for scents with citrus, spice, chypre and patchouli notes, and makeup samples in any color but blue or orange. Please contact me if you'd like to offer some perfume a nice new home!

Have

Detrivore Cosmetics Sample Baggie in Topiary

Detrivore Cosmetics Sample Baggie in Namira

Claimed!

Both have been swatched 1x with clean finger

No trade necessary.  Want them to go to someone who wants to try them or would appreciate them so just PM me your addess and I will drop in mail!

I have the entire GDE sample baggies collection up for trade. 

I am really interested in trying Hello Waffle and Shiro cosmetics. I don't own any and I wear every shade of shadow so I'm not picky about that. PM if interested in a trade

I have for trade:

GDE

-Exposed (Sample jar, opened to see color but not touched)

-Poodles (Full, opened to see color but not touched, Nov. GWP)

yeah!  found it

I will have (in my hands in the next couple of weeks) the following from NM's VC

"Rebel" eyeshadow mini A rusty burnt red-orange with gold, slightly green shimmer.
"Pureheart"  eyeshadow mini A vibrant purple with light iridescence and a strong metallic sheen.
"Showtime" eyeshadow mini A vivid pinky/coral with massive amounts of purple and pink sparkles..
"Starlight" Lipcraft (lipgloss) A soft pink with strong golden sheen and shimmer.

I may have another color available, but I am not sure - need to see it in person. 

Have

• ​Notoriously Morbid Blush in Rouge for Regan December 2014 Vanishing Cabinet, unopened, unswatched
  • Notoriously Morbid Blush in Grand Oracle from the Halloween Grisly Grimoires 2014

looking for NM I aim to misbehave if anyone has it up for trade

I'm very interested in November's VC. I will be making samples in containers of my new full sized stuff. I have VC sub, and I ordered a bunch from some other indies. I'll post what I will be getting in full size soon (GDE, Fyrinnae and others). I'll post the size too one I get an idea of what is good.

Have:

•Notoriously Morbid "It's the Riche" shadow sample bag

•Glamour Doll Eyes "Reckless" shadow (full size)

•Three Ten Labs "Superstition's Willing Victim" perfume oil (vial)

•Retro Creams & Perfumes "Holiday Berries" perfume sample

•Retro Creams & Perfumes "Pomegranate Cider" perfume sample

•Pretty Jelly nail polish in Demeter (5 ml)

•Rainbow Honey "Sugarberries" nail polish (full size - 15 ml)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Christmas Bonus" perfume oil (1 dram)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Christmas Bonus" OCD hand sanitizer (1 oz)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Sparky" perfume oil (1 dram)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Hair Flip" perfume oil (1 dram)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Hair Flip" whipped cream body butter (sample size - 1 oz)

•Fortune Cookie Soap "Tis the Season to Be Mary" fortune cookie soap (full size)

Want:

•Indie makeup & beauty items

•Indie bath / perfume items

•Fortune Cookie Soap items

•Rainbow Honey polishes / scents / lip balms

•Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows or blushes

Back