• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Indie Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 Scaredy Cat trial vials, in Draconia, Hivemind and Take Pride.  They're all swatched, and then I ended up buying the full sizes.

I also have two unopened HoG sample size perfumes in Sweet Potato Treat and Parkin, and one swatched sample size in Madcap Garden.

This is a long shot:

But if anyone has Shiro's Up All Night to Get Loki. I would trade an insane amount for it.

I don't even care if it's swatched or used. its my unicorn.

Have

• Notoriously Morbid "Rebel" eyeshadow mini A rusty burnt red-orange with gold, slightly green shimmer. (swatched once)
  • Notoriously Morbid "Pureheart"  eyeshadow mini A vibrant purple with light iridescence and a strong metallic sheen. (swatched once)
  • Notoriously Morbid "Showtime" eyeshadow mini A vivid pinky/coral with massive amounts of purple and pink sparkles. (swatched once)
  • Notoriously Morbid Show's Over eyeshadow mini.  A slightly warm purple with lots and lots of sparkle. (swatched once)
  • Notoriously Morbid "Starlight" Lipcraft (lipgloss) A soft pink with strong golden sheen and shimmer. BN - not swatched
  • Rainbow Honey Rosey Bot 7.5 mL A metallic peachy-pink (swatched once)
  • Rainbow Honey One Minute More 15 mL yellow shimmer (swatched once)

Want

Try me - send me your swap/pinterest list!    I like perfume oils, candles and love blue and grey colors for makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swatched two of the NM MoC shadows this morning and I know they will not get used.  I would put them up for trade but I worry about leakage with the square jars.  Thoughts?

I swatched two of the NM MoC shadows this morning and I know they will not get used.  I would put them up for trade but I worry about leakage with the square jars.  Thoughts?
I think as long as you disclose that the jars are leaky you're fine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ISO: Any Black Violet products that anyone doesn't want! I can either pay via paypal or swap. I'm especially interested in the scents Ringmaster and Paper Dolls. 

As far as what I have to offer, I am trying to swap two full sized UD eyeshadows that I have and which do not work for me, Desperation and Roach. I can PM a pic instead of posting it on this board since they aren't indie.  Otherwise, as far as indies go, I have polish from Rainbow Honey, Pretty & Polished, Black Sheep Lacquer, etc. that I am willing to part with. I have eyeshadow from a ton of companies; if that's something you're interested just let me know what you are looking for. 

I am DESPERATE for any form of DC's Hug of Death. I will make it MORE than worth it for someone! Serious trade-of-a-lifetime status or Paypaling! If you have one and aren't in love, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM ME!! 

Back